Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The Second Amendment is the only issue. When they take that away we have no means to fight off a tyrannical government, much less fight for any other issue.

There is only one vote to defeat the gun control candidate. Third party votes and abstention is the same as a vote for gun control.

You're either with us or against us.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The Second Amendment is the only issue. When they take that away we have no means to fight off a tyrannical government, much less fight for any other issue.

There is only one vote to defeat the gun control candidate. Third party votes and abstention is the same as a vote for gun control.

That's a false dicotomy and divise starement.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

That's a false dicotomy and divise starement.

Whatever :rolleyes:. It's my opinion and it should be yours, on this Indiana gun owner :ingo:forum. ;)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

Absurd. How do you plan to use the 2A to fight off anything? It is nothing more than a notable government restriction reiterated to specifically highlight a prohibition on something it was never delegated power to do. It makes any such infringement "double illegal", but does nothing itself to grant any means of fighting off tyrannical government.

Are you confusing the restriction noted in that amendment with the actual right to keep and bear arms (or the guns themselves)?

There is only one vote to defeat the gun control candidate.

Votes don't defeat gun control, my friend. Gun control is already double illegal!

Third party votes and abstention is the same as a vote for gun control.

So again I will ask, would you rather I not vote, vote for Johnson, or vote for Hillary directly?

I am an enemy of the State, I'm unclear if that makes me with or against you.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can't think of any reason I'd shut my pie hole regardless of whether or how I vote or who comes to power. Would you care to expand on the reasoning behind your request?

Really.

Those who cry regardless.
    Those who cry after non-vote when things go south.
    Those who cry when their guy screws the pooch.
    Never saw you as one of those guys.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Really.

Those who cry regardless.
    Those who cry after non-vote when things go south.
    Those who cry when their guy screws the pooch.
    Never saw you as one of those guys.

I'm not one to cry, so not sure why you bring it up in this response, but I certainly consider my voice a more formidable weapon than my vote.

If you were only suggesting that folks don't cry, that's fine.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm not one to cry, so not sure why you bring it up in this response, but I certainly consider my voice a more formidable weapon than my vote.

If you were only suggesting that folks don't cry, that's fine.

That is pretty much the case.
    I was setting it up for the question at the bottom of that post.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Another example of Trump forgetting he's got a big game coming up and devoting his energies and his resources to winning it.

Hey Don...if you want Ted's, John's, GPIA7R's, Jamil's, and GFGT's endorsement? First win. Then do the things that we think you need to do instead of the things you are doing and the things we're thinking you're likely to do and chances are, you'll get them. Continual divisiveness and revenge is what we expect out of Obama.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Another example of Trump forgetting he's got a big game coming up and devoting his energies and his resources to winning it.

Hey Don...if you want Ted's, John's, GPIA7R's, Jamil's, and GFGT's endorsement? First win. Then do the things that we think you need to do instead of the things you are doing and the things we're thinking you're likely to do and chances are, you'll get them. Continual divisiveness and revenge is what we expect out of Obama.

/thread.

Beer time, boys!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Honestly, I'm more prepared for the second coming of Jesus than Hillary or Trump...

...at least with Jesus there's still a chance (however small for me, admittedly ;)) that I can avoid the impending trip to hell.

Well then-
    You're more prepared than me, I still have laundry to do.

Little, small and slim are all still chances.
    Greater things have been accomplished with less. :)

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    You can believe what you want to believe. Tell yourself whatever you want to tell yourself so you can sleep a night with your rock-solid principals. But when you wake up a criminal because some new SCOTUS justices decided that the "Militia" was replaced by the armed forces and you have a right to bear arms as long as you join the Army. You can sit there in your house :lala: ignoring the knock on the door.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven

Fuels my tin foil theory that he's a democrat plant. Like operation chaos but on a much grander scale.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If that were the ultimate goal, then why did you guys insist on nominating a guy who can't beat Hillary? Hmmm? You can't blame the people who don't like Trump for Hillary winning any more than the pro-Romney people can blame his haters for Obama winning. You have to blame yourselves for nominating a candidate who can't gain enough support to beat Hillary.

Any candidate against Hillary should be kicking her ass after Comey's press conference and testimony. Why isn't he? Because many people as passionate about their beliefs as yours, believe that he sucks as much or more than Hillary!

This is the reason people can't come together on a candidate: the party and the people have nominated a douche to compete against a turd. That was essentially the same argument many current Trumpers gave in 2012.

A vote against the douche is a vote for the turd. :rolleyes:

What is your strategy for assuring that the supreme court is not stacked with radical progressive judges?

A realistic, achievable strategy that you are willing to go knocking on doors to accomplish. I'm doing my part, so lets hear what you are personally doing.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    What is your strategy for assuring that the supreme court is not stacked with radical progressive judges?

A realistic, achievable strategy that you are willing to go knocking on doors to accomplish. I'm doing my part, so lets hear what you are personally doing.

Knocking on doors is not much of a strategy if you've resigned yourself to be ruled by whatever radical judges decree.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom