• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Anybody know what’s going on and why the state park hunts have not been posted yet? Or when they plan to “approve the new regulatory process”?

TAB30-06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2023
    Otterbein
    Anybody know what’s going on and why the state park hunts have not been posted yet? Or when they plan to “approve the new regulatory process”?
    Got a “Thank you” email about a month ago for participating in the past. Surely they are still going to have them. I’m down to one freezer plugged in and it’s starting to look pretty bare!

MRP2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Greenwood
    I read they were going to open up registration in the fall which technically starts Sept 22. Not going to give much time to register, go through the draw process and then for those who get drawn, to plan for the hunts.

JimH

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Sure wish they would leave Versailles park alone,I think we have more bald eagles and otters than deer, and they both taste like fish.

MRP2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Greenwood
    Is anyone hearing anything on the State Park hunts other than what is posted on the DNR site? We are less than a week from October so we are running very close to there either being not enough time to do a draw or having a very limited time to enter for the drawing

Bleachey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2019
    Petersburg
    I have heard through the rumor mill that a few of the State Parks are pushing for it to happen. The past few trips I have had for them have been not good. And just not for me. I remember when it sounded like you were at a rifle range for the first hour or so once shooting hours started (or a few minutes before). Hasn't been like that for several years.

Top Bottom