• Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    ...now for a serious reply.

I am honestly impressed by Trump's kids. They have touched all the bases at the RNC...I don't think this is the last we'll see of Jr. on the political stage.

Carson has jumped the shark so much I'm embarrassed I supported him. His campaign emails are still wacky with a capital wa. Thank God he's a good surgeon.

But, as for Trump's kids, Don Jr. has elevated his game. Ivanka's always been the best of the bunch - and seriously NOT because of her looks. (Well, they don't hurt, but she's a seriously smart and savvy lady.) Eric's a dufus. Tiffany strikes me as more like her mom, which isn't all bad.

And I don't think they'll be at all negatively impacted if Trump loses. They have there own merits. I do have to give him credit for raising rich kids that (mostly) seem to also be competent.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Carson has jumped the shark so much I'm embarrassed I supported him. His campaign emails are still wacky with a capital wa. Thank God he's a good surgeon.

But, as for Trump's kids, Don Jr. has elevated his game. Ivanka's always been the best of the bunch - and seriously NOT because of her looks. (Well, they don't hurt, but she's a seriously smart and savvy lady.) Eric's a dufus. Tiffany strikes me as more like her mom, which isn't all bad.

And I don't think they'll be at all negatively impacted if Trump loses. They have there own merits. I do have to give him credit for raising rich kids that (mostly) seem to also be competent.

Tiffany? She strikes me as a late-80s spring breaker at Daytona Beach. She seems like the partier of the bunch. Seriously

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    These threads can be so confusing sometimes...

Half the time, people say the anti-Trump crowd is so insignificant... doesn't matter... Trump will win regardless because "omg record turnout"

The other half, they berate you and say your non-Trump vote is going to help Hillary win or something... which should be impossible due to the "omg record turnout" and "insignificant" part.

Can't have it both ways, but I guess it gives an excuse to argue regardless of what you're presented with.

Honestly, after Trump's ridiculously stupid answer on whether or not we would stand with our NATO allies if they were attacked, I am beginning to doubt that Trump would actually be any better than Killary. At least she is calculating and measured, and doesn't announce to the world that we would only maybe honor our alliances. If you can't see now how far out of his league Trump is, I'd rather not have to tell my kids someday that I voted for the same person you did. Nobody gets my vote by default. They earn it. And Trump has not done that.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What cabinet positions do you think [STRIKE]his kids[/STRIKE] BLM are going to have? They sure have dominated the [STRIKE]RNC[/STRIKE] DNC. Seems like the [STRIKE]RNC[/STRIKE] DNC is nothing but a days long advertisement for the [STRIKE]Trump[/STRIKE] BLM family/brand.

This formulation of the complaint works equally well

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Honestly, after Trump's ridiculously stupid answer on whether or not we would stand with our NATO allies if they were attacked, I am beginning to doubt that Trump would actually be any better than Killary. At least she is calculating and measured, and doesn't announce to the world that we would only maybe honor our alliances. If you can't see now how far out of his league Trump is, I'd rather not have to tell my kids someday that I voted for the same person you did. Nobody gets my vote by default. They earn it. And Trump has not done that.

Trump is full of derp. It's amazing the traction he's gained. I too would like to say, after this is past us, that I shunned Trump like the plague, while others sold their souls.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Policy question: how does a president reduce crime in everywhere without a national police force at his disposal?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I watched it live. I think Chris Matthews got a tingle down his leg. Seriously, I switched to Msnbc from cspan when it was over. He was rather complementary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom