Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Why do you always want to argue? Are you good at it or something? :D

Unfortunately some view war as an economic stimulus plan. I hope this is not the case. I saw Newt vying for Secretary of State with that speech. I think he's good at smoothing over differences, like with the Cruz thing. I hope he isn't a war-hawk.

I think the global war on terror will be fought in Europe as the bad player refugees come out of the woodwork. As the ME is overrun, they will run out of people to conquer/kill. The numbers will look great!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    As I recall, and this is from memory so some googling will be necessary, he used to be quite a hawk. At least he talked big. Can't remember the specifics, but I don't think he ever met a military contract he didn't like.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    So...14 million people voted for Trump?

That only leaves 305 million that didn't...

I'm not voting for Trump. The best I can do for you for "getting on board" is not cast a vote in the general at all...

If that doesn't make you happy...tough.

then take your ball and go home.....

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Oh, and Newt for SOS would be as bad a decision as HRC as SOS. Honestly. Perhaps only worse place would be SecDef, but only because he'd be in more direct contact with his MIC handlers.

He could be an effective Chief of Staff, in an Alexander Haig kinda way.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nope. You walk on stage at the convention and in 21 minutes you burn that career to the ground. I've seen it happen

Cruz 2020 Hahahahahahahahahahaah

Speaking of careers, what IS Palin doing for a living these days?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    reports on RNC/Cleveland police radio that people are walking up to police and sticking them with syringes.

Cleveland police ban syringes in final hours of Republican National Convention | cleveland.com

While clicking around I saw this gem in the blotter.

Gun violation and disorderly conduct, Center Ridge Road: A 27-year-old Florida man kept taking a semiautomatic handgun out of his pants pocket July 11, upsetting other patrons of a bar. He loaded and unloaded it a few times until officers arrived. He had been drinking and was arrested for illegal possession of a firearm in a liquor permit premises. While officers contended with his firearms violation, his intoxicated 20-year-old sister starting disrobing on the sidewalk nearby. Clad in just a bra and thong, she was arrested for disorderly conduct by intoxication and underage consumption.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Boy, Trump sure does like campaigning against Republicans. Wonder if he's ever going to say anything bad about his actual opponent?

Trump taunts GOP in private donor meeting - POLITICO

To paraphrase: Boy, Republicans sure do like campaigning against Trump. Wonder if they're ever going to say anything about their actual opponent

What part of "His way or the highway" is generating this level of misunderstanding

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Boy, Trump sure does like campaigning against Republicans. Wonder if he's ever going to say anything bad about his actual opponent?

Trump taunts GOP in private donor meeting - POLITICO

You do know the other Republicans were his actual opponents right up until the time he officially became the Republican nominee right? You do know that?

If so, you might want to look at the timeline involved there. If not, you might want to educate yourself. Either way, you might want to start being intellectually honest with your criticisms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom