• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    In other words you can't substantiate your statement.

In other words I'm not going to do it for you. It's all out there. He is on record in the media supporting "his friend" Bill Clinton as far back as the mid 1990's, and he has financially supported every one of Hillary's prior campaigns.

But you aren't interested in the truth about this candidate...you want to cling to the delusion that he is a conservative, and that you have picked a winner.

You've been played. Sorry.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    He may be contemplating what a very, very sharp double-edged sword "Gave money to == Lifelong supporter of" turns out to be

Sticking your head in the sand doesn't actually make facts go away.

Trump has been close to the Clintons for DECADES. They play golf together, they have private phone calls with one another, they scheme together to get Hillary elected...

...and you guys bought the hats!!!!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    In before the people who think all Trump supporters should be shunned forever opine about how petty and vindictive politics can be

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A friendly reminder for Trumpers as you prepare for the big speech. Have plenty of kleenex handy before the speech starts in case you have a premature Trumpulation.

:stickpoke:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    These threads can be so confusing sometimes...

Half the time, people say the anti-Trump crowd is so insignificant... doesn't matter... Trump will win regardless because "omg record turnout"

The other half, they berate you and say your non-Trump vote is going to help Hillary win or something... which should be impossible due to the "omg record turnout" and "insignificant" part.

Can't have it both ways, but I guess it gives an excuse to argue regardless of what you're presented with.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm sure Hillary will have a nice cabinet position for Trump after he loses to her.

After all, she couldn't have done this without him...

...he can make the Department of the Interior great again.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm sure Hillary will have a nice cabinet position for Trump after he loses to her.

After all, she couldn't have done this without him...

...he can make the Department of the Interior great again.

What cabinet positions do you think his kids are going to have? They sure have dominated the RNC. Seems like the RNC is nothing but a days long advertisement for the Trump family/brand.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What cabinet positions do you think his kids are going to have? They sure have dominated the RNC. Seems like the RNC is nothing but a days long advertisement for the Trump family/brand.

Well, there are positions I can think of for a couple of them on my cabinets...especially Ivanka...

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well, there are positions I can think of for a couple of them on my cabinets...especially Ivanka...

...now for a serious reply.

I am honestly impressed by Trump's kids. They have touched all the bases at the RNC...I don't think this is the last we'll see of Jr. on the political stage.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ...now for a serious reply.

I am honestly impressed by Trump's kids. They have touched all the bases at the RNC...I don't think this is the last we'll see of Jr. on the political stage.

To be fair, Trump's kids were probably some of the best speakers...but if Trump loses, stick a fork in them all. They'll be ruined politically well past their lifetimes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom