The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "Hi Kanye, this is Donald Trump. Would you mind coming over while you're in town today? I'm tired of the Russia hacking story everywhere."

CzkIF85WQAAZ6Vj.jpg:small

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ray Lewis has just entered Trump Tower... even though Sec of Defense has ostensibly been filled.

Maybe he's hoping to take a stab at politics in the future?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I picked no evil. It's not an option for me, if I truly think someone is evil, and I did with both major party candidates.

That's fair. Point was, voting for a ****bag doesn't make us own the ****bag in office. We just make the best choices we can and if they do things we don't want them to do, we can certainly complain about it.

Except if the concern over Trump is, in fact, correct.

Did someone post a psych evaluation? Just because you think he's poopy doesn't mean he has mental health issues.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just wait. We've already seen:

"I didn't vote for that man, Mr. Trump. I voted against Hillary."
    "It depends on what your definition of 'vote' is."

Film at 11:00

I love the freedom I get by thinking independently, outside of party loyalties. I can commend Trump or any politician when they do stuff I think is good. I can condemn them when they do stuff I think is bad. I don't have to defend the indefensible. I don't have to condemn even the worthy things. You should try it.

Fizzerpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2016
    Avon
    I will say this. As much as folks like to hate Assange, and wiki leaks... They don't publish fake information. They have also come out to contradict the CIA, saying that their DNC information came from a source, it was a leak, not a hack, and the source is certainly not Russian.

Say what you will, but I'd trust Assange, over the administration and the MSM, any damned day.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I will say this. As much as folks like to hate Assange, and wiki leaks... They don't publish fake information. They have also come out to contradict the CIA, saying that their DNC information came from a source, it was a leak, not a hack, and the source is certainly not Russian.

Say what you will, but I'd trust Assange, over the administration and the MSM, any damned day.

They also withhold information that they think isn't important enough to share. Who watches the Watchmen?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Let's just say that the shoe is on the other foot. If you are among the group who even at this late hour blame Obama for everything, you are the one I am thinking of.

Based on the riff Obama and his hopeful changers ran on GWB, we can continue to blame Obama right up to the end of Trump's second term. What was that about shoes and other feet?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I voted for him. Mostly because he's not Hillary. It's not my fault I'm only given a choice between a blowhard and a criminal. Give me a ****ty dichotomy and I'll have to make a ****ty choice.

And it's like some of us have said, there's good Trump and bad Trump. Dr Trumpkyl and Mr Blythe?

I'm not very pleased with some of the picks or potential picks, like Tillerson. That's bad Trump. But I have to like the picks for people who wanted to end those departments. It's probably the closest we'll get. That's good Trump. The Carrier thing was a mixture of good Trump/bad Trump.

*.*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom