The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I don't care "why" you voted for him. Your vote helped elect him. You own him.

The only possible justification would be that you didn't expect Trump to last long as president and that Mike Pence would make a good CIC. That thought I could get behind.

I guess the only possible justification for voting for HRC (instead of against someone else) was that Kaine was going to be a good puppet

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't care "why" you voted for him. Your vote helped elect him. You own him.

The only possible justification would be that you didn't expect Trump to last long as president and that Mike Pence would make a good CIC. That thought I could get behind.

I don't own him. He owns himself. That notion is just utterly nonsense. There were just two choices. I picked the least evil. If you picked neither, you own Trump just as much as I do. Which isn't at all, really.

And, as you recall, I've made plenty of Pence '17 posts. People kept asking me on what grounds should Trump be impeached. I kept saying Trump will be Trump. He can't not be Trump. He can't not do something that is impeachment worthy. It's just a matter of being caught and congress having the will to pursue it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ... Fox News correspondent just said Kanye West is at Trump Tower.

Oh no.

Czj_PcpVIAA8VXL.jpg:small

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't own him. He owns himself. That notion is just utterly nonsense. There were just two choices. I picked the least evil. If you picked neither, you own Trump just as much as I do. Which isn't at all, really.

And, as you recall, I've made plenty of Pence '17 posts. People kept asking me on what grounds should Trump be impeached. I kept saying Trump will be Trump. He can't not be Trump. He can't not do something that is impeachment worthy. It's just a matter of being caught and congress having the will to pursue it.

I picked no evil. It's not an option for me, if I truly think someone is evil, and I did with both major party candidates.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Sure. Believe Trump but not your intelligence agencies.

Great start for the new administration.

It's agency, not agencies and that agency came to the opposite conclusion before the election based on the same information. If one were inclined toward critical thinking, one would wonder why an agency would come to a new and vastly different conclusion based on the same information. The FBI, who actually investigated the hacking, also came to a different conclusion than the CIA's latest one. Also, since the Russians were heavily invested to the tune of 10s of millions in the Clinton Family Foundation and with Hillary's long history of allowing Putin to walk all over her when she was SoS, one has to be extremely naïve to believe the Russians would prefer Trump over Hillary. However, since I find the antics of the leftists highly amusing and it only reinforces Trump, I say carry on.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The was some story about President Trump having a hard time finding someone to perform at the inauguration in January because the music "stars" of today are a bunch of leftists.

Now enter Kanye the genius.... he already spoke up for Trump.
    He gets to make some serious cash AND get probably the single biggest audience he has ever had with worldwide coverage on the news for a week straight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom