The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, there's a significant middle ground. Trump has no clue. But, those speaking on behalf of the intelligence agencies have a dog in the fight, too.

The only intelligence agencies I've seen that would directly comment have said that there is insufficient proof to make the determination.

(And, I'll say again, why are 17 intelligence agencies even involved?)

Do we even have 17 intelligence agencies? Based on experience with it, I've never observed a shred of intelligence at DHS

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Advice: Trump supporters are coming to dinner. How will we survive? - The Boston Globe

4 more years of these sorts of headlines to look forward to.

It's not even the headline. It's how they easily divide people up into opposing categories. Like these people, these parts of your family, are sub-human that you have to tolerate.

You're not allowed to be normal and just talk to your family. No, you have to recognize the opposition and treat them differently.

It just dawned on me! Your pre-election posting was toughening us up to get us ready for this. Thank you, Adam!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Your information is stale.

Trump is touting his SofS nominee as having a long history with Putin.

Hmmm, Russia. Excellent scientists and engineers, first world power, lots of natural resources. A little grabby around the borders, maybe. I can think of worse countries to bring into our orbit. We should be treating Russia like we have been treating China and the Chinese can **** it

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I love the freedom I get by thinking independently, outside of party loyalties. I can commend Trump or any politician when they do stuff I think is good. I can condemn them when they do stuff I think is bad. I don't have to defend the indefensible. I don't have to condemn even the worthy things. You should try it.

If he does something good for the country, I'll praise him for it. But it had better not be similar to "Well, she don't sweat much for a fat girl." His ratio of good/bad is important.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Hmmm, Russia. Excellent scientists and engineers, first world power, lots of natural resources. A little grabby around the borders, maybe. I can think of worse countries to bring into our orbit. We should be treating Russia like we have been treating China and the Chinese can **** it

tres naif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I will say this. As much as folks like to hate Assange, and wiki leaks... They don't publish fake information. They have also come out to contradict the CIA, saying that their DNC information came from a source, it was a leak, not a hack, and the source is certainly not Russian.

Say what you will, but I'd trust Assange, over the administration and the MSM, any damned day.

And I would just point out that no one whose emails were leaked has denied that the emails were real and unaltered (because they can't)

'Russian hacking' is just a more sophisticated and desperate version of 'Squirrel!'

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So Kanye is tweeting about today's meeting:

Kanye West said:
    I wanted to meet with Trump today to discuss multicultural issues. These issues included bullying, supporting teachers, modernizing curriculums, and violence in Chicago. I feel it is important to have a direct line of communication with our future President if we truly want change.

Hey, good for him.

That hashtag 2024 is a bit ominous though.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    All these CEOs are visiting Trump Tower tomorrow

CzljNxtXgAAl_zj.jpg:large

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Come on Kut you wanna be a Trumpster I can see it in your posts!
    Just like you can tell the unbelievable amount of backhair printcraft has.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom