The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Also sounds like requiring proof of a negative.

Which, contrary to some opinions is not impossible. Its just REALLY REALLY hard.

(TWSS)

Haha, I was going to say that then saw yours. :cheers:

We we had a guy's tracheostomy "fall out" and he came in. The hole was maybe a millimeter in size and had clearly started to heal since it had been out for a day or two. The nurse said "the hole is too small, we're never going to fit this in there". I mouthed the response to a male nurse who couldn't help but laugh

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Trump called Romney to tell him he has not been selected to be the nominee for secretary of state, CNN reporting

raw

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    1. "Not my president" protests
    2. Recounts
    3. Russian hacking baloney

What do we think will be the next lib/nevertrump attempt at relevancy?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    2. Recounts

"I, Mike Pence, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully uphold the office of President of the United States....."

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Rick Perry to be Energy Secretary

I like the idea of picking people to lead agencies that they want to destroy. I really like it.

So...Dr. Strangelove for the Atomic Energy Commission?

Wait until he nominates a few construction contractors for the Supreme Court. I'm sure that will be thrilling.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The level of paranoid incoherent ranting coming from the left is hilarious. They're going full jingo in some insane rage over losing the election, grasping at any straw imaginable.

Just remember, any time things don't go your way, it's Russia's fault.

[video=youtube;IAFxPXGDH4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The level of paranoid incoherent ranting coming from the left is hilarious. They're going full jingo in some insane rage over losing the election, grasping at any straw imaginable.

Just remember, any time things don't go your way, it's Russia's fault.

[video=youtube;IAFxPXGDH4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E[/video]

Ya know, something like 17 intelligence agencies believed that Russia was meddling in the election. And that's BEFORE Trump was elected. Someone posed a very interesting premise today, that the Russians expected Trump to lose, so they attacked Clinton, not to get Trump elected, but to weaken Clinton as she entered office. I guess we'll see how our Supreme Leader treats the Russians when he gets into office.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ya know, something like 17 intelligence agencies believed that Russia was meddling in the election. And that's BEFORE Trump was elected. Someone posed a very interesting premise today, that the Russians expected Trump to lose, so they attacked Clinton, not to get Trump elected, but to weaken Clinton as she entered office. I guess we'll see how our Supreme Leader treats the Russians when he gets into office.

Ya know, something like two intelligence agencies believe Russia was meddling in this election

On Russian hacking connection, the U.S. isn't as sure as Clinton says it is - POLITICO

"While the intelligence community said that leaks earlier this year from WikiLeaks were “consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts,” it has not directly tied the recent WikiLeaks release of Clinton campaign chair John Podesta’s personal emails to Russia. When Clinton made these remarks during the debate, she was responding to a question on the content of the Podesta leaks."

FACT CHECK : 17 ?INTEL AGENCIES? DID NOT BLAME RUSSIA for Cyber Attacks ? TruthFeed

And a little reminder about Clapper

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...a-and-should-be-fired/?utm_term=.540c69edf6c6

"Director Clapper continues to hold his position despite lying to Congress under oath about the existence of bulk data collection programs in March 2013," the letter reads. "Asking Director Clapper, and other federal intelligence officials who misrepresented programs to Congress and the courts, to report to you on needed reforms ... is not a credible solution."

Last year at a hearing on surveillance, Sen. Ron Wyden asked Clapper whether the NSA collected "any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans” — to which Clapper said "No, sir ... not wittingly.”

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    2. Recounts

Well, they are already on step 4. Coerce/subvert/threaten Electoral College voters. After it probably looks something like:
    5. Attempt impeachment
    6. Attempt assassination

Given the number of unhinged leftists running around now and the history of assassination or attempted assassination by unhinged leftists, I would be shocked if Trump makes it through the full 4 years of his term without some kind of an attempt.

They're not trying to be relevant.

It could happen.

Yes, they are not looking for relevancy, they are simply looking to get their way. If Pence has to replace Trump for some reason during the next 4 years it realty won't change anything either, other than the target.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom