Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Thunderdome: Gone Savage For Trump

“America is now ruled by a uniformly educated class of persons that occupies the commanding heights of bureaucracy, of the judiciary, education, the media, and of large corporations, and that wields political power through the Democratic Party. Its control of access to prestige, power, privilege, and wealth exerts a gravitational pull that has made the Republican Party’s elites into its satellites."

“This class’s fatal feature is its belief that ordinary Americans are a lesser intellectual and social breed. Its increasing self-absorption, its growing contempt for whoever won’t bow to it, its dependence for votes on sectors of society whose grievances it stokes, have led it to break the most basic rule of republican life: deeming its opposition illegitimate.”

Democrats and Republicans who still think that this is a phase – a fever they just need to wait out before a return to normalcy – are utterly delusional. They keep talking about voters “waking up” to realize that Trump is a bad choice – but the whole reason Trump is the choice is because voters believe they have woken up to the truth about the American leadership class. The old order is breaking down, thanks to Iraq. Katrina. The financial crisis. The failed stimulus. Obamacare’s launch. The Tea Party. Occupy Wall Street. Sanders. Trump. The American people are trying to find a new way, and they are looking for outsiders to lead them through the wasteland.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    This was a rather eye opening look into Rubio's history:
    [video=youtube;TihORiLAvbo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TihORiLAvbo[/video]

THE BEST CHOICE TO BEAT HILLARY...
    Penguin%20Meme_zpssnnmvdos.gif

...CAN'T WIN A SINGLE PRIMARY STATE.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I thought the INGOtariate had pronounced profiling could be effective?

There's proof, in living color!

ETA

Aaaaand, then I read the article.
    Later, Trump said his whole life has been about making money, but "now I’m going to be greedy for the United States,” as the audience roared. “I’m going to take, take, take and we’re going to become rich again.”
    Double yew tee eff.

Bernie, is that you?

danimal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Unincorporated Lake County
    Now this may be the beginning of the end....

Don't count on it, Trump doesn't like blacks counting his money, don't think his supporters will care much about this either.

Donald J. Trump said:
    Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. - 1989

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why do you say that?

It's one thing to throw out people actually making a disturbance. It's a whole 'nother deal to throw out a group of students, who because they are easily identifiable, are assumed to be against said candidate an intent on causing a problem.... ya know, before actually causing a problem.
    There will be a lot of mileage taken from that one.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Don't count on it, Trump doesn't like blacks counting his money, don't think his supporters will care much about this either.

how dare you imply donald j trump, who's family allegedly has ties with the KKK, could be racist.

It's wrong to use Trump's father's alleged KKK membership against him when Donald has worked tirelessly to become a racist on his own terms.

Ah well, explaining to a Trump supporter why they should reconsider is like explaining to that friend why the pyramid scheme he's in is a bad idea. Failure is the only teaching method.

danimal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Unincorporated Lake County
    how dare you imply donald j trump, who's family allegedly has ties with the KKK, could be racist.

It's wrong to use Trump's father's alleged KKK membership against him when Donald has worked tirelessly to become a racist on his own terms.

Ah well, explaining to a Trump supporter why they should reconsider is like explaining to that friend why the pyramid scheme he's in is a bad idea. Failure is the only teaching method.

Why do you hate America?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    How does America being rich again have anything to do with Bernie?

Here, let me help you: Trump: My Plans Will Work Because America Will Be Rich Again

Uh... who, exactly, do you think he's going to take from? The poor? Unlikely, because they don't have any money. The rich? Unlikely, because he's one of them.

Have you read his tax "plan." It is a pipe dream. Snake oil. The big huge middle class is going to bear the brunt of it.

In the end, his plan is the same as Bernie's: promise a bunch of free stuff, and raise taxes on most of the people to pay for it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Uh... who, exactly, do you think he's going to take from? The poor? Unlikely, because they don't have any money. The rich? Unlikely, because he's one of them.

Have you read his tax "plan." It is a pipe dream. Snake oil. The big huge middle class is going to bear the brunt of it.

In the end, his plan is the same as Bernie's: promise a bunch of free stuff, and raise taxes on most of the people to pay for it.

He's talking about taking from other countries. In other words, undoing the screwed up trade deals where we (the US) get bent over the rail. Renegotiating or undoing NAFTA.

Did you even read the article?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    It's one thing to throw out people actually making a disturbance. It's a whole 'nother deal to throw out a group of students, who because they are easily identifiable, are assumed to be against said candidate an intent on causing a problem.... ya know, before actually causing a problem.
    There will be a lot of mileage taken from that one.

Except that his campaign is denying that he requested that they be thrown out. Obama's Secret Service threw them out, not his private security.

This guy won the Latino vote in Nevada. Overwhelmingly. Against 2 Latinos. After his comments about illegal immigrants.
    This guy called the Pope disgraceful, and is leading by double digits in every Super Tuesday state except Texas, where Cruz will likely win a close contest.
    This guy bragged that he could shoot people on the Fifth Avenue and still win votes. And he is still winning.

I don't think you quite understand what is going on here.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Except that his campaign is denying that he requested that they be thrown out. Obama's Secret Service threw them out, not his private security.

This guy won the Latino vote in Nevada. Overwhelmingly. Against 2 Latinos. After his comments about illegal immigrants.
    This guy called the Pope disgraceful, and is leading by double digits in every Super Tuesday state except Texas, where Cruz will likely win a close contest.
    This guy bragged that he could shoot people on the Fifth Avenue and still win votes. And he is still winning.

I don't think you quite understand what is going on here.

Comments are one thing, putting them into action quite another. He won't smooth this one over so easily.... well, he could arrange for a private meeting with the students and come out looking golden, but I doubt he'd do that.
    Oh, and I'm not sure what's implied by saying "Obama's secret service."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom