• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Seems pretty clear. Many people who like Obama's origin call him "The Kenyan". It's not hard to guess that "Rafael" isn't a term of endearment.

O'rly? I guess I really don't see why Raphael is odd.... unless they're saying he's a ninja master turtle living in a sewer.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I love when patterns present themselves neat and tidy like this

You mean like repeating yourself over and over with talking points instead of answering questions? Yeah, pretty clear pattern there. If he doesn't get the nomination, maybe he can play C3PO in the next 2 installations of Star Wars. He's definitely not the droid that the GOP was looking for. :):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You'd think, at some point, the followers would get tired of the abuse.

With help from "the poorly educated", Trump carries Nevada.

That's right, Trump considers his voters "the poorly educated" in his victory speech. Starting to agree with him, maybe it's a Stockholm Syndrome thing.

If you're mad that Donald Trump is using 'poorly educated' as a way to isolate you out from regular Americans, then remember it when Donald Trump wants something from you... Which he, of course, will. You can tell him to go **** himself then with a happy heart because what goes around, comes around.

Edit: In addition to his father's KKK connection (which I have no idea how much legitimacy there is to it... but you know the media will run with it)... there's also his pending fraud situation with Trump University. This will be another weapon of the media to take him down if/when he gets the nom

Trump University Scam

To be fair to Trump, he simply was bragging about his broad appeal. He said he got both the educated, and poorly educated vote. If you're poorly educated, what's there to be offended about?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Seeing a different thought out there on "Who would you rather have in office, Hillary or Trump?"

One person responded, "Honestly? Hillary. She'll enact her leftism as a Leftist, not as someone with the imprimatur of conservatism."

We would even be able to expect Republicans in Congress to act like an opposition party, at least. Trump would be out of control, and confuse opposition to his leftist agenda.

There is absolutely no way that voters would allow a Republican to follow a Trump administration. At least with Hillary, we could run a Conservative against her in 4/8 years.

Thoughts?

You mean like repeating yourself over and over with talking points instead of answering questions? Yeah, pretty clear pattern there.

I think you have me confused with someone else. I answer questions asked of me. I get little in return. The rest of the pattern has to do with Trump supporters and their feelings about people they don't consider to be American.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    There is absolutely no way that voters would allow a Republican to follow the Trump administration. At least with Hillary, we could run a Conservative against her in 4/8 years.

Thoughts?
    While not really apples and apples, I keep mentally returning to Jesse Ventura in Minnesota. I believe Republican succeeded him after 1 term.

I think whoever is elected this year will be 1 term. The next cycle will either be a race to the middle (again) or complete breakdown of the process.

This cycle just seems like a slow motion trainwreck from every angle.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    While not really apples and apples, I keep mentally returning to Jesse Ventura in Minnesota. I believe Republican succeeded him after 1 term.

I think whoever is elected this year will be 1 term. The next cycle will either be a race to the middle (again) or complete breakdown of the process.

This cycle just seems like a slow motion trainwreck from every angle.

We are currently in the middle of a streak of back to back presidents who won two terms. 3 in a row has never happened before.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Seeing a different thought out there on "Who would you rather have in office, Hillary or Trump?"

One person responded, "Honestly? Hillary. She'll enact her leftism as a Leftist, not as someone with the imprimatur of conservatism."

We would even be able to expect Republicans in Congress to act like an opposition party, at least. Trump would be out of control, and confuse opposition to his leftist agenda.

There is absolutely no way that voters would allow a Republican to follow a Trump administration. At least with Hillary, we could run a Conservative against her in 4/8 years.

Thoughts?

I think you have me confused with someone else. I answer questions asked of me. I get little in return. The rest of the pattern has to do with Trump supporters and their feelings about people they don't consider to be American.

Hilary won't run again if she loses. Too old.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Pretty sure I've been critical of all candidates. Can't say the same of our resident Trump followers.

But please, make it about me

It is about you because: you. When Trump quotes or re-tweets something you find fault with it's about Trump, not about the author or OP

Ergo, when you post unsubstatiated accusations and rumors hot off the steaming pile that is twitter,
    it's about you, not the author or OP

Symmetry

Robot - Did you watch any of the debates after that one?

Rafael - Is this the new "Barack Hussein Obama" for 2016? Or Barry Soetoro?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Trump is mainly a middle finger to politicians that say the same **** every single time and do nothing except screw us.

Look at the prez. favorability rating, look at congressional favorability rating...... people have had it up to their necks with lip service politicians.

Now, Trump may be providing the same lip service but it's not a mystery why he is doing so well. He's not a politician.
    Everybody had him as dropping out last year, we're almost in the third month of 2016 and he keeps going up.
    People are clamoring to "NOT A POLITICIAN" Trump is just "not a politician" in the right place at the right time.
    It IS an extension of hope and change.
    People were at this point to a degree in 2008 and the last 7 years as obama turned out to be "just another politician" have only caused this idea to explode.
    Here we are.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Oh - I'm sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant support for the national committee. To me, with individual candidates there are other factors - familiarity, friendship, important vote. In the link I posted, it appears that, as recently as 2006, Trump favored the Democratic national organizations over the Republican. That is more about philosophy, IMHO.

@GPIAhuhrhunish - they may not be able to legally remove a name if they withdrew after a certain cutoff date. Creating and distributing ballots requires infrastructure and logistics that are not amenable to last-minute changes.

You are quite correct, T. Lex. Trump did indeed contribute to the national commitee. I can think of a possible rationale for this, in that the amount an individual could give any one candidate was constrained until Citizens United in I believe 2010. I believe the contribution limit was $2600. It is possible that giving to the umbrella organization, with a gentlemens agreement (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) that it largely be passed on to your favored pols or those you wished to have an outsized influence upon, could constitute a reason for the behavior under discussion. Virtually all the politicians at any level in NY state politics are/were Ds. All conjecture on my part, though.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    BugI02 said:
    It is about you because: you. When Trump quotes or re-tweets something you find fault with it's about Trump, not about the author or OP

Ergo, when you post unsubstatiated accusations and rumors hot off the steaming pile that is twitter, it's about you, not the author or OP

... what? I posted pictures of Trump supporters counting ballots. Then you said, "I certainly hope that if Rubio had won Nevada that you would be voicing the same criticisms just as vociferously. But I wouldn't bet the farm on it"

Rather than address the Trump supporters counting ballots, you made a baseless claim that I wouldn't criticize it if they were Rubio supporters. Rather than address the photos and the legality of what they were doing... you went after me, and questioned my integrity.

I know it must be absolutely infuriating to see criticism of your guy, and how infuriating it must be for you to not understand what Twitter is... but those aren't my problems.

Beyond this, if you don't want to discuss or debate anything I post here... and just want to hit at me... it's just trolling and you won't be seeing any further responses from me (as I won't be seeing any of yours.) Can we play nice and talk about candidates instead of each other?

You were wrong. I would absolutely criticize them if they were supporters of Rubio, Cruz, Carson, Fiorina, anyone. You made up a thing, and I refuted it... even though I really didn't need to because you made it about me for some reason. If you've got some weird obsession or adoration with me, get in line. If you have something to confess, do it in PM. This public thing is embarrassing. Otherwise, please put me on your ignore list.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    trump34,531

45.9%

rubio17,940

23.9%

cruz16,079

21.4%

45% for Trump
    Our chief complaint last election was that we nominated nominated a candidate based almost entirely on their 'elect-ability' in the general. Glad to see we've done a complete 180 this election...

Best call a roofer, there are holes in that 'ceiling'

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You'd think, at some point, the followers would get tired of the abuse.

With help from "the poorly educated", Trump carries Nevada.

That's right, Trump considers his voters "the poorly educated" in his victory speech. Starting to agree with him, maybe it's a Stockholm Syndrome thing.

If you're mad that Donald Trump is using 'poorly educated' as a way to isolate you out from regular Americans, then remember it when Donald Trump wants something from you... Which he, of course, will. You can tell him to go **** himself then with a happy heart because what goes around, comes around.

Edit: In addition to his father's KKK connection (which I have no idea how much legitimacy there is to it... but you know the media will run with it)... there's also his pending fraud situation with Trump University. This will be another weapon of the media to take him down if/when he gets the nom

Trump University Scam

Are you sure you aren't a Hillary supporter? I see ridiculous twisting of words, ridiculous spin, and you're even pulling the racist card out.

Try actually listening to his words for once, maybe you should read transcripts instead of listening.

"We won with young, we won with old, we won with highly educated, we won with poorly educated, I love the poorly educated. We're the smartest people, with the most loyal people."

It takes a lot of bias, hate, and angst to twist that to mean "my supporters are poorly educated."

At least with Hillary, we could run a Conservative against her in 4/8 years.

And the mask comes off, a dyed in the wool Hillary cheer leader finally reveals himself.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom