• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Who cares what Drew Johnson thinks. Anti-Military clown he is. And I am not Trump's #1 fan, I like Rubio better, but if Trump wins the nomination and people don't vote Trump because they don't like Trump as their favorite choice then we will be screwed with Hillary or Bernie (and don't think those two libbies won't team up as Prez & VP combo once the Dems pick the winner). I remember a lot of people last election saying they were abstaining from voting for Romney because he was a Mormon. That's stupid. A person cannot always have their #1 choice as the party nomination but when the time comes to vote in November don't abstain, vote for the best candidate who is still in the running. As many of us know, men and women have given their lives for our right to vote. I feel abstaining is anti American and only helps the gun haters like Hillary & Bernie.

They're all a load of morons who don't understand the no true scotsman logical fallacy.

So they inflate how bad a candidate is to attempt to excuse their responsibility in the process of screwing over their country. Don't you just love selfish little people?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    From a Rubio source in NV: "This is a **** show". Says caucus volunteers are wearing Trump gear (they're not allowed to show preference). "Actively bullying folks. Not checking IDs."

Edit: Now an announcement that they ran out of ballots. They "weren't expecting a crowd this size."

Here's the Nevada ballot. Pretty ****ty that they don't remove the names of candidates that dropped out.

Cb8QCUfVIAAw9Wy.jpg:large

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    From a Rubio source in NV: "This is a **** show". Says caucus volunteers are wearing Trump gear (they're not allowed to show preference). "Actively bullying folks. Not checking IDs."

Edit: Now an announcement that they ran out of ballots. They "weren't expecting a crowd this size."

Here's the Nevada ballot. Pretty ****ty that they don't remove the names of candidates that dropped out.
    That's because no-one has "dropped out" of the race yet. To date all they've done is suspend campaigning. That's why a candidate like Rand still stand a chance.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Edit: Here's what the media is holding onto in case Trump gets the nom. If he does, this all comes out - Donald Trump’s father and the KKK.

‘It’s a disaster’: Reporter describes Nevada caucus site as ‘chaos’

Here's a picture of a ballot collector wearing a Trump cap and shirt... highly irregular

Other people saying the Nevada GOP is amazingly crooked as compared to the Nevada Democrats.

Make elections fraud great again

Cb8dPOBXIAE1S4h.jpg:large

And here's a Trump supporter working the precinct in Sun Valley

Cb8eDlaUEAUnB9G.jpg:small

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Edit: Per Scott Shied, Bush director: Palo Verde precinct 3382, person looking at ballots before decided whether to put them *in* the envelope.

--

I won't say for sure who these two guys outside of a Nevada polling place are supporting... or if they're just doing this for show... Could definitely just be his more determined critics. Regardless, this is voter intimidation and they should be prosecuted

But this is essentially a representation of how ****ed up the NV Caucus is.

Cb8gxuQVAAABbrA.jpg:large

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Edit: Per Scott Shied, Bush director: Palo Verde precinct 3382, person looking at ballots before decided whether to put them *in* the envelope.

--

I won't say for sure who these two guys outside of a Nevada polling place are supporting... or if they're just doing this for show... Could definitely just be his more determined critics. Regardless, this is voter intimidation and they should be prosecuted

But this is essentially a representation of how ****ed up the NV Caucus is.

Cb8gxuQVAAABbrA.jpg:large

Probably anti-Trump protesters trying to get media attention so they can claim Trump is a racist again.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Probably anti-Trump protesters trying to get media attention so they can claim Trump is a racist again.

While it's possible these are hoaxers just doing this for show, let's not pretend that the most vocal racists aren't leaning toward a single, specific candidate in 2016. The fact that we have to question as to whether it's genuine KKK members or not is the real problem in this day and age.

Moving on...

Party officials are reviewing reports of double voting, and there is a process in place to review. Chaos is contained, says RNC official.

More ballots are being delivered to sites that ran out.

Nevada has inadvertently brought Cruz and Rubio supporters together for the first time in a while

Cb8oBbBVAAE2yEc.jpg:small

Cb8nsB4UUAAwNBK.jpg:small

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Who cares what Drew Johnson thinks. Anti-Military clown he is. And I am not Trump's #1 fan, I like Rubio better, but if Trump wins the nomination and people don't vote Trump because they don't like Trump as their favorite choice then we will be screwed with Hillary or Bernie (and don't think those two libbies won't team up as Prez & VP combo once the Dems pick the winner). I remember a lot of people last election saying they were abstaining from voting for Romney because he was a Mormon. That's stupid. A person cannot always have their #1 choice as the party nomination but when the time comes to vote in November don't abstain, vote for the best candidate who is still in the running. As many of us know, men and women have given their lives for our right to vote. I feel abstaining is anti American and only helps the gun haters like Hillary & Bernie.

People won't vote for Trump, not because he wasn't their first choice, but because they hate him as much as they do the democrats. It's not Apathy that Will keep people from voting for Trump.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    To be fair Trump is probably number one with white supremacist s everywhere. Though I'm not sure they poll that demo.

How could he not be? I don't imagine the Grand Dragon is telling his minions "let's throw our support behind one of the Latino guys."

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CNN's Jake Tapper says on air that reporters are looking into NV allegations to confirm reports. Will bring news as it is confirmed.

That could get interesting... don't see a lot of GOP-related voter fraud allegations on MSM.

Edit: Heh, a prediction on twitter -

Based on current info circulating online, my NV prediction:

Trump: 107%
    Mountain Dew: 101%
    An actual AR-15: 97%
    Cruz: 1%
    Rubio: 1%
    Muslims: -76%

Edit2:

Huh, sounds like the same people that voted for that one guy in 2008

Cb8uAzpXIAAe8U3.jpg:small

Last edited:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    To be fair Trump is probably number one with white supremacist s everywhere. Though I'm not sure they poll that demo.
    A quick jaunt on over to Stormfront confirms. They are discussing the Nevada caucus fraud allegations, but not the way you expect. They were focused on the ballot shortage and thought that the accusations of pollers mishandling ballots must have been anti-Trumpers messing with Trump votes. No mention was made of the presence of Trump campaign shirts being worn by poll workers.

Also some Scottish white nationalist group voiced their support of Trump. Several members there rather proud of that fact.

Of course there were also the accusations that the other candidates were all in the pockets of the Jews, but what else did you expect from Stormfront?

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    People won't vote for Trump, not because he wasn't their first choice, but because they hate him as much as they do the democrats. It's not Apathy that Will keep people from voting for Trump.

I don't see any real difference between his True policy and Hillary's policy. Msn is hop in Trump gets the nomination because they have bought rights to video that will crush him. Wonder why they aren't releasing it now? Its almost like they want him to get the nomination because he will be the easiest to beat.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't see any real difference between his True policy and Hillary's policy. Msn is hop in Trump gets the nomination because they have bought rights to video that will crush him. Wonder why they aren't releasing it now? Its almost like they want him to get the nomination because he will be the easiest to beat.

What video?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom