ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Cruz: "This morning, I asked for Rick Tyler's resignation"

Whoa. This would help repair some of the damage Cruz's campaign has done to his image with these disingenuous attacks lately.

https://twitter.com/frankthorpNBC/status/701865870717374464

Edit, also:

Brandon Morse said:
    Cruz and Rubio vs Trump. Separate but allied armies coming together to take down a great evil. It’s like Lord of the Rings up in here.

EWErickson said:
    Rumors of a Rubio + Cruz meeting followed by the firing of Cruz’s spokesman. Hmmm . . .

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Ok Bob...you've convinced me...voting for Cruz is absolutely the best choice. Thanks!

[video=youtube_share;6W5e7AwqksU]http://youtu.be/6W5e7AwqksU[/video]

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Hey GPIA7R -
    If you're just going to stay home and vote for Hillary anyway, then why are you so interested in how the rest of us are voting? :dunno:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hey GPIA7R -
    If you're just going to stay home and vote for Hillary anyway, then why are you so interested in how the rest of us are voting? :dunno:

Rhetorical question, I know... but I'll bite.

Some say a vote against Trump is a vote for Hillary. Others say a vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary... two sides of same coin, etc.

Why would I just lie down and accept that as the outcome? There's a lot of politics to take place before we get to the General, and I'll continue to discuss them here (and inform).

Why wouldn't I be interested in how the rest of you vote? It affects me, too. If I can find a video of Donald Trump eating live kittens in front of an orphanage... and you wouldn't see it unless I posted it... maybe it would help to sway someone's decision?

And in more realistic examples... if I can inform INGO members that Cruz just fired his comms dude... and that Rubio/Cruz are having private discussions shortly prior to that happening... I'd say that's useful information for people to use as they wish.

Short answer: I'm not conceding that it's Trump v Clinton. And I post links and discuss politics, it's what I do.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Rhetorical question, I know... but I'll bite.

Some say a vote against Trump is a vote for Hillary. Others say a vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary... two sides of same coin, etc.

Why would I just lie down and accept that as the outcome? There's a lot of politics to take place before we get to the General, and I'll continue to discuss them here (and inform).

Why wouldn't I be interested in how the rest of you vote? It affects me, too. If I can find a video of Donald Trump eating live kittens in front of an orphanage... and you wouldn't see it unless I posted it... maybe it would help to sway someone's decision?

And in more realistic examples... if I can inform INGO members that Cruz just fired his comms dude... and that Rubio/Cruz are having private discussions shortly prior to that happening... I'd say that's useful information for people to use as they wish.

Short answer: I'm not conceding that it's Trump v Clinton. And I post links and discuss politics, it's what I do.

But I don't want Hillary to be President again.
    I barely lived through it last time. Please don't vote for her. :(

How about voting AGAINST her like the rest of us.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Is it time yet?

tumblr_m8fc6bkRHq1qemxfbo1_500.jpg

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    But I don't want Hillary to be President again.
    I barely lived through it last time. Please don't vote for her. :(

How about voting AGAINST her like the rest of us.

Exactly, Gary Johnson 2016!

I'm tired of being told not voting for a republican is a vote for the democrat, who every year is more apocalyptically terrible than the one that came before.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Eh... Rubio campaign had the opportunity to take the high road here... as he has many times before... but this response to Cruz firing Rick Tyler is poor timing.

While the Bible situation was absolutely disgusting on the part of Cruz/Tyler... I guess Rubio took quite some offense to it. I guess, given a similar accusation, I would be pissed too.

Cb2V-wxVAAANKuo.jpg:large

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Eh... Rubio campaign had the opportunity to take the high road here... as he has many times before... but this response to Cruz firing Rick Tyler is poor timing.

While the Bible situation was absolutely disgusting on the part of Cruz/Tyler... I guess Rubio took quite some offense to it. I guess, given a similar accusation, I would be pissed too.

Cb2V-wxVAAANKuo.jpg:large

LOL...Marco...

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Who is "the rest of us"? Are we trying to single me out?

Oh hell no.
    There's a bunch of guys on here that say they're going to sit on their hands and stay home. It's weird.
    I just want to keep my guns and shoot them if I want. Pretty simple.

Exactly, Gary Johnson 2016!
    I'm tired of being told not voting for a republican is a vote for the democrat, who every year is more apocalyptically terrible than the one that came before.

How Ironic!
    I'm tired of telling you. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom