• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Does it list the INGO screen names?

The Sith Lord of sarcasm stoops to this? You're starting to sound like GPIA did (back before Marco Rubio dropped out, when he was still posting 5_ times a day). Which is to say, like your undies are wound too tight. It's even a little bit (dare I say) Trump-like, to "go there" because someone dares have the temerity to disagree with you.

It gets better. Trust me. Pretty soon, it will be announced that Hillary will _not_ be indicted, Trump will _not_ be the nominee, and there will be no shoes left to drop. The two-party system will re-assert control, The Matrix will have us again, people will tune out and stop giving a sxxt...and you'll have the rest of...well, forever to enjoy people, well...not giving a sxxt.

But 'til then, at least try to suffer the people who have the unmitigated gall not to be as intelligent as you. K? Life is short.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    No it didn't, see my quote above.

He attended his precinct caucus which he evidently thought was the county caucus per his facebook post. And thought he was elected to go onto the state convention. He never attended the county caucus and received no votes to go onto the state caucus.

Here is his facebook post. Notice the date, which is the date of the precinct caucus not the county caucus.
    https://www.facebook.com/larry.lindseyphd/posts/10205700148599430

Did Larry Lindsey not understand full caucus-assembly process?

So no, he was not removed and replaced because he was a Trump supporter, he was never selected due to his incompetence and cluelessness.

That is exactly what is wrong with it. Why so many hoops? Why waste all the time and effort to be redundant? It's obvious they did it on purpose. It's as if you went to your job one day, and the boss completely changed how your position worked overnight, and called you stupid and incompetent because you couldn't figure it out when you weren't given notice.

The delegate process in Colorado has to be seen to be believed - CNNPolitics.com

This was set up to be rigged from the beginning.

65,000 people in CO elected delegates from their precincts. The county executive board committees picked who went to the district convention and who didn't. The delegates that supported Trump were sent home at the state convention by district leaders. So technically, yes, people voted, but it literally meant nothing.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm telling ya, I'm not so sure Trump really even wants to become president. I'm not even sure his kids want him to be president either -- they didn't even plan ahead to make sure they could vote for him in the primary.

The Trump Campaign Made Two Big Mistakes When They Sent An Email Blast For Delegates In Washington. You'll Never Guess What They Were. | Daily Wire

His kids are actually big hilary Clinton supporters, like their father before them...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The Sith Lord of sarcasm stoops to this? You're starting to sound like GPIA did (back before Marco Rubio dropped out, when he was still posting 5_ times a day). Which is to say, like your undies are wound too tight. It's even a little bit (dare I say) Trump-like, to "go there" because someone dares have the temerity to disagree with you.

It gets better. Trust me. Pretty soon, it will be announced that Hillary will _not_ be indicted, Trump will _not_ be the nominee, and there will be no shoes left to drop. The two-party system will re-assert control, The Matrix will have us again, people will tune out and stop giving a sxxt...and you'll have the rest of...well, forever to enjoy people, well...not giving a sxxt.

But 'til then, at least try to suffer the people who have the unmitigated gall not to be as intelligent as you. K? Life is short.

Stoops? I think you're imagining way too much from just one sarcastic line.

BTW, I fully expect that Hillary will not be indicted. She will be the next president. Republicans may also lose the Senate. And then Hillary will likely nominate another Ruth Buzzi clone. That's what I expect, regardless of who the Republicans put up. The two-party system never really lost control. It just has to reveal a little more of the control it already has.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    That is exactly what is wrong with it. Why so many hoops? Why waste all the time and effort to be redundant? It's obvious they did it on purpose. It's as if you went to your job one day, and the boss completely changed how your position worked overnight, and called you stupid and incompetent because you couldn't figure it out when you weren't given notice.

The delegate process in Colorado has to be seen to be believed - CNNPolitics.com

This was set up to be rigged from the beginning.

65,000 people in CO elected delegates from their precincts. The county executive board committees picked who went to the district convention and who didn't. The delegates that supported Trump were sent home at the state convention by district leaders. So technically, yes, people voted, but it literally meant nothing.

How many hoops? The voters go to a precinct caucus to elect delegates, the delegates then go to the county convention to vote who goes to the state convention and who goes to the district convention. The only change in the caucus process this year is they didn't have a straw poll, that is it. No complete change, actually no change at all in the actual selection process. It is exactly the same as it was in 2012 and 2008 and 2004. The reason they did away with the straw poll was because of changes at the national level. If they had a straw poll the delegates would be bound. CO has had caucuses from 1912-1988 and from 2004 to present. They had primaries in 92, 96, and 2000, these where the only ones they had where delegates were bound. The straw poll had nothing to do with how the delegates were selected.

The county committees picked who went, not the executive board. The county committees are made up of the delegates selected at the precinct caucuses. Heck the caucus process was instituted to reduce the power the party bosses had in the process. And your continuing to claim that delegates that supported Trump were sent home from the state convention? Please, you posted one video that was debunked. Any other cites? Any cites that show that the district leaders even have that authority/power?

So yes the people voted, and yes it mattered. Do you fact check anything you post? Or just go by what the Trump campaign says?
    https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/04/yes-donald-colorado-did-vote-on-march-1
    Setting the Record Straight about Colorado?s Republican Caucus | Ari Armstrong

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    ... The voters go to a precinct caucus to elect delegates, the delegates then go to the county convention to vote who goes to the state convention and who goes to the district convention.
    Now hold on. That sounds suspiciously like a representative democracy.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    From Drudge:
    RNC member: Trump can win with 1,100 delegates | Washington Examiner

"If Donald Trump exceeds 1,100 votes, he will become the nominee even though he may not have 1,237," Evans said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
    Not sure what he's basing that on, other than an expression of "should get" the nomination because he came close. I don't think the rules say that.

From my own amateur prognostication, I think Trump will get more than 1,100, but less than the 1,237.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I'm telling ya, I'm not so sure Trump really even wants to become president. I'm not even sure his kids want him to be president either -- they didn't even plan ahead to make sure they could vote for him in the primary.

The Trump Campaign Made Two Big Mistakes When They Sent An Email Blast For Delegates In Washington. You'll Never Guess What They Were. | Daily Wire

If the incompetence shown during his campaign is any sign, how in the hell is he supposed to run the country? I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's much easier to run a campaign. ETA and if he doesn't actually want to be president (which is what one of his former higher level staffers said) what does it say about his competency if he can't lose?

Now hold on. That sounds suspiciously like a representative democracy.

Why yes, yes it does. :):

From Drudge:

Not sure what he's basing that on, other than an expression of "should get" the nomination because he came close. I don't think the rules say that.

From my own amateur prognostication, I think Trump will get more than 1,100, but less than the 1,237.

I'm thinking he thinks if Trump gets 1100 bound, he will attract enough of the unbound to make the cut on the first vote. Me I have no idea if he would or not.

Last edited:

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    From Drudge:

I've come to look askance on anything from the Trump News Network that is Drudge. He's so far in the tank, he doesn't know where the spigot is.

Of course Trump can win with 1100 delegates going to the convention. Theoretically, anyone can win anything after the 1st ballot fails to choose a nominee per the RNC rules.

Heck, get enough delegates to support the idea, and I will humbly accept your nomination for President ;)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    He won't win 1237, and he's too cheap and cowardly to run independent.

Can't see RNC giving it to Cruz, either. Also Paul Ryan said, yet again, he doesn't want it.

So, regardless, Clinton wins. Just get used to being called sexist for four years until we can do this all over again... hopefully without the clownshow candidacy.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    My prediction: the 2016 Presidential Election will have the lowest voter turnout ever (as a percentage, and the lowest raw number in 30 years).

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If the incompetence shown during his campaign is any sign, how in the hell is he supposed to run the country? I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's much easier to run a campaign. ETA and if he doesn't actually want to be president (which is what one of his former higher level staffers said) what does it say about his competency if he can't lose? ....

Considering his ability to procure the nomination is very much in doubt, and given the venomous nature of the notTrumpers-

Every Trump Supporter Should Be Ostracized | RealClearPolitics

the rats are still in the pool pretending they're taking swimming lessons. If he secures the nomination he will have a wide choice of potential advisors, including most of the #neverTrump crowd, who will dry off and climb aboard when it suits their own self interest.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Considering his ability to procure the nomination is very much in doubt, and given the venomous nature of the notTrumpers-

Every Trump Supporter Should Be Ostracized | RealClearPolitics

the rats are still in the pool pretending they're taking swimming lessons. If he secures the nomination he will have a wide choice of potential advisors, including most of the #neverTrump crowd, who will dry off and climb aboard when it suits their own self interest.

There are venomous people on both the pro and anti Trump side. How many threats have been issued against anti Trump people? And did you read the linked article or just the headline and blurb supplied? Also I'm not sure I'd classify a call for ostracism as venomous.

And yes his ability to win the nomination is still in doubt. But either way if he is trying to win or lose, he is showing incompetency in doing so. And he doesn't have a wide choice of advisors to run a campaign? Please tell me you are joking. If he is trying to win, I'm not sure what to say. CO was pitiful in how his campaign performed. He seems to have no idea about how the delegate process works in multiple states, CO and LA just for starters. He doesn't seem to understand what a unbound delegate is. I could believe that he didn't really enter to win as his former staffer states, but to use the terminology from the article you linked, his cult will not be swayed in their belief no matter how hard he tries to lose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom