printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Heya mods,

Is there a way we could split some of these posts into a dedicated racism/pro-genocide sub-forum?

I like my politics intense, but not all Final Solution-y.

Thx.
    -T

But but just think of all the contributions to society brought by the final solution-y gang!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Heya mods,

Is there a way we could split some of these posts into a dedicated racism/pro-genocide sub-forum?

I like my politics intense, but not all Final Solution-y.

Thx.
    -T

giphy.gif

(note: you have no idea how hard it is to find a gif of hitler laughing.)

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Sharia law, in full enforcement, is just what I stated, and many many more atrocities.

The followers of such a law make the KKK of the late 1800s and early 1900s look like Gandhi.

I'm certain there were a lot of lynched/raped African Americans back then that disagree with your assessment.
    Shoot, the cartels in Mexico are at least as atrocious as Isis.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    What if someone were to advocate the killing of the kids of all genocidal maniacs? Obviously if you're growing up in a family that openly advocated genocide there's not a lot of hope those kids are going to turn out alright.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What if someone were to advocate the killing of the kids of all genocidal maniacs? Obviously if you're growing up in a family that openly advocated genocide there's not a lot of hope those kids are going to turn out alright.

+100000000000
    sterilization?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm certain there were a lot of lynched/raped African Americans back then that disagree with your assessment.
    Shoot, the cartels in Mexico are at least as atrocious as Isis.

Which makes a very good argument for making sure they can't get into this country.

I've seen the videos of them blowing up entire families with dynamite, cutting off heads with chainsaws and other horrific things, they're certainly as bad as isis.

The difference is if we went and wiped out the cartels, the rest of the people in the country wouldn't blame the US for an assault on their beliefs and become just as radical as the cartels are.

So how many of those children are you willing to adopt, or do you just want them to grow up radicalized, beheading people, burning people to death, and torturing people to death, only to finally meet their end to a drone strike in the future?

It's evil in either direction. I'd prefer to minimize the amount of evil that plays out. Or of course, all those who disagree can adopt those kids.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Which makes a very good argument for making sure they can't get into this country.

I've seen the videos of them blowing up entire families with dynamite, cutting off heads with chainsaws and other horrific things, they're certainly as bad as isis.

The difference is if we went and wiped out the cartels, the rest of the people in the country wouldn't blame the US for an assault on their beliefs and become just as radical as the cartels are.

So how many of those children are you willing to adopt, or do you just want them to grow up radicalized, beheading people, burning people to death, and torturing people to death, only to finally meet their end to a drone strike in the future?

No I couldn't agree with you more, either I personally take in Syrian children or we line them up and murder every one.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No I couldn't agree with you more, either I personally take in Syrian children or we line them up and murder every one.

If you want to call "lining them up and murdering them" the same as wide spread attacks on radical islam, such as ISIS, that leaves NOTHING alive in the immediate area, sure.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...on-post/?postshare=2851458585005985&tid=ss_tw

Thinking he probably backtracks that quote in the next couple days. Our EU allies might find this stance alarming.

Let me guess: He doesn't know the difference between UN and NATO

It's a funny read but I understand what he's getting at, he needs sat down and explained some things, hahahahaha.

We're not exactly protecting Europe with NATO since they're part of NATO, but we are spending a lot of money to be the heavy lifter of NATO so those nations don't have to spend as much on defense.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Donald Trump will (almost certainly) never be elected president. Here’s why.

If Hillary gets every vote Obama got, Trump would need an increase over '12's white vote that's almost unimaginable. And if Trump goes on the way he's going, Hillary might see turnout increase to Obama's '08 levels.

I expect his backers to blame everyone but themselves when he loses (assuming he gets past convention)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Trump gave a better than expected speech to AIPAC this evening. He received a very warm reception, which is contrary to what FNC was predicting before the speech. They almost seemed disappointed afterwards.

Kasich also gave a very good speech. I didn't get to see Cruz unfortunately (hey, have to watch TWD sometime).

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Trump gave a better than expected speech to AIPAC this evening. He received a very warm reception, which is contrary to what FNC was predicting before the speech. They almost seemed disappointed afterwards.

Kasich also gave a very good speech. I didn't get to see Cruz unfortunately (hey, have to watch TWD sometime).

Really? This article says hundreds walked out.

Hundreds walk out in massive protest of Donald Trump at AIPAC

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The gap continues to grow.

But "something something doesn't matter" from those in denial.

RCP averages with new CBS/NYT added:
    Clinton 48.8 Trump 39.8 (-9.0)
    Clinton 46.8 Cruz 46 (-0.8)
    Clinton 42.0 Kasich 47.0 (+5.0)

"But I lead in all the polls."

CNN gives Clinton a huge 37 point lead over Trump among college grads. Tied among those without a degree

CeHIW3DUIAEMo13.jpg:large

WH2016: General

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom