• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You said those who believe Sharia should be law, and those who would vote for it outside of their borders. So are you now saying/clarifying that they must commit atrocities first?

Sharia law, in full enforcement, is just what I stated, and many many more atrocities.

The followers of such a law make the KKK of the late 1800s and early 1900s look like Gandhi.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Since so many develop a case of the vapors about violence rearing it's ugly head in this years primary, I'm curious where INGO came down in the past. Those of INGO who were around during the time, what was your opinion of Kent State? Since only protesters got dead, did you feel it was a tragedy or they received their just desserts. I'm curious to know if INGO's morality is situationally relative

*cough* Ronald Reagan *cough* Berkeley *cough*

"All of it began the first time some of you who know better and are old enough to know better let young people think that they have the right to choose the laws that they would obey, as long as they are doing it in the name of social protest."

[video=youtube;Bpg0UfpuUAs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpg0UfpuUAs[/video]

*** all of them. Obey the law, or get the *** out of my country.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    *cough* Ronald Reagan *cough* Berkeley *cough*

"All of it began the first time some of you who know better and are old enough to know better let young people think that they have the right to choose the laws that they would obey, as long as they are doing it in the name of social protest."

*** all of them. Obey the law, or get the *** out of my country.

What Reagan said there was absolutely perfect.
    He was scolding the Liberal professors for brainwashing their students into protesting.

****ing Hippies!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sharia law, in full enforcement, is just what I stated, and many many more atrocities.

The followers of such a law make the KKK of the late 1800s and early 1900s look like Gandhi.

Disingenuous post is disingenuous.

What you said was this:

War is especially ugly when we decide to make it against an ideology. If you're fighting an ideology, everyone holding or perpetuating that ideology must be wiped out or it's just going to come back stronger than before.

You make clear that not only those perpetuating an ideology should be killed, but those who simply hold it. And you are crystal in indicating the difference.
    Having an unpopular belief isn't enough for me to go wiping people out.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ya-
    Just "unpopular beliefs" that's all-

Now tell me how the children growing up in this have a chance at becoming a model citizen...

So just kill all the children before they get a chance to grow up? Oh did I say kill? I think "wipe out" was term used.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's okay to dislike people who disagree with you. It's okay to want those who do horrendous acts to die for those acts. Seems there is a whole lot in between the two that don't require wiping out. It is the "wiping out" of dissenters that causes radical terrorists to be what they are? So should the only difference be that it's me thinking it instead of the other side? C'mon.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's okay to dislike people who disagree with you. It's okay to want those who do horrendous acts to die for those acts. Seems there is a whole lot in between the two that don't require wiping out. It is the "wiping out" of dissenters that causes radical terrorists to be what they are? So should the only difference be that it's me thinking it instead of the other side? C'mon.

Im all onboard killing terrorists committing terrorists acts. I'm not ok, with killing solely based on their belief. I'd like them to do something else, besides having a crappy belief, before I'm willing to "wipe them out."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Im all onboard killing terrorists committing terrorists acts. I'm not ok, with killing solely based on their belief. I'd like them to do something else, besides having a crappy belief, before I'm willing to "wipe them out."

I'd say that belief belongs in that area in between I mentioned. Paraphrasing a Mississippian acquaintance, if they ain't did nothin' that needs killin'. There's no need to do any more killin'.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So just kill all the children before they get a chance to grow up? Oh did I say kill? I think "wipe out" was term used.

Unless they are removed from that culture and we're willing to put in enough time, money, and effort to raise them in a better condition and fight a war to remove the people who are raising and influencing them then, yes. Absolutely, yes.

The former is a much preferable option, but how many are you willing to adopt and raise yourself?

This is the moral dilemma of the with 2 tracks and a switch. Do you do something terrible to prevent greater suffering and loss of life, or do you let vastly more people suffer and die as a result of your inability to pull the switch? I'm a pragmatist.

At the end of the day, you can pretend you hold the moral high ground by sitting on your hands and watching barbarity progress from their brainwashing as it spreads into europe and eventually into the US, or you can shut it down now.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/...en-at-different-locations-within-an-hour.html

I don't want this becoming the new normal for the western world, hate me for it if it makes you feel better. I honestly don't want it even within their own nations. Things weren't always this way for them, the ideology spread like a virus of the mind and destroyed their civilization, and did so in very recent times. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't of our own doing with the proxy warfare against Russia when Russia made a push into Afghanistan. If that's the case, then we created the monster and have a responsibility to put it down.

Last edited:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    They are called borders. You defend yours (not with a really tall and pretty but ineffective wall) and you kill them if they leave theirs. It's called resolve, not rhetoric.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Then why is everybody so worried about the Iranians developing atomic bombs. After all they haven't actually used them on anybody (yet)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Heya mods,

Is there a way we could split some of these posts into a dedicated racism/pro-genocide sub-forum?

I like my politics intense, but not all Final Solution-y.

Thx.
    -T

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom