Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You have to get a life Jamil. If your day consists of spellchecker instructing and GOP politics, your head may implode!

You have to get an imagination Alpo. If your day consists of imagining every post is serious, your head may implode.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    :)

Fku2m9M.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh puhleeze.

See? No imagination. Just a bland old "puhleeze". C'mon man. Spice it up a bit. I know you have it in you. Somewhere. At least throw in a clever emoji. Heck you don't even have to make one up. Just look through the list and see what trips yer trigger. :fogey:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    This Republican convention is going to be the ugliest one in the past 100 years. I predict a major meltdown of the party and loss of faith in the Republican establishment. They lost their base when they put the screws to the Tea Party. Going to be a very hot tempered summer.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    See? No imagination. Just a bland old "puhleeze". C'mon man. Spice it up a bit. I know you have it in you. Somewhere. At least throw in a clever emoji. Heck you don't even have to make one up. Just look through the list and see what trips yer trigger. :fogey:

Looks like you're off your feed a little bit. When you repeated "implode" in your comeback, it shows you're tired and cranky. Might be the strong showing of the GOP candidates this week that did it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This Republican convention is going to be the ugliest one in the past 100 years. I predict a major meltdown of the party and loss of faith in the Republican establishment. They lost their base when they put the screws to the Tea Party. Going to be a very hot tempered summer.

They should just go Trump or go home

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Looks like you're off your feed a little bit. When you repeated "implode" in your comeback, it shows you're tired and cranky. Might be the strong showing of the GOP candidates this week that did it.

That's it? Okay. I guess originality isn't for everyone. I'll accept your generic insult if it's all you have.

That said, yeah, it's not been the best week for Republicans. I've said before the ****ty process has left us with a choice between the bottom of the barrel. The two Republicans with the best chance of winning have the worst favorability ratings. At least Cruz's favorability rating is a little better than Hillary's.

They should just go Trump or go home

If Trump wins outright, yeah, sure. If not, well, the party gets to decide who is the nominee. If there is a contested convention and Trump has a large plurality lead over everyone else, then they should respect that. If it's within a hundred or two delegates though, it's anyone's game.

They'd rather dissolve and abolish the party than ever accept that their base has already decided on their candidate.

Hey, wait. I thought you guys wanted to blow **** up. A brokered convention where Mit Romney comes out with the nomination would certainly blow **** up.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hey, wait. I thought you guys wanted to blow **** up. A brokered convention where Mit Romney comes out with the nomination would certainly blow **** up.

It'll ruin it for conservatives ever getting elected again, it won't reform the republican party though.

The only way to force a reformation of the republican party is by pushing Trump to the whitehouse. That's the destruction I'm looking for, not the kind that hands every future election ever to democrats.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It'll ruin it for conservatives ever getting elected again, it won't reform the republican party though.

The only way to force a reformation of the republican party is by pushing Trump to the whitehouse. That's the destruction I'm looking for, not the kind that hands every future election ever to democrats.

Step outside the Trump bubble for just a moment. Have you noticed the effect Trump has had on conservatives' chances thus far? Granted, Cruz hasn't helped much either. But Trump is the holy grail of WTF.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Step outside the Trump bubble for just a moment. Have you noticed the effect Trump has had on conservatives' chances thus far? Granted, Cruz hasn't helped much either. But Trump is the holy grail of WTF.

With the neocons he has them pretty upset, especially on this forum.

With actual conservatives he is delivering serious optimism.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    With the neocons he has them pretty upset, especially on this forum.

With actual conservatives he is delivering serious optimism.

Oh. So. Let me get this straight. The fake conservatives are the people who don't want Trump. And the "real" conservatives are the ones DO want Trump. Okay then. :rolleyes:

Based on what? Pollster speculation..

I think you're overestimating the strength of Trumpers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom