• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That's okay. I dish out a fair share of snark. I don't mind getting it back.

And actually I'm grateful for Trump accomplishing one thing. He blew the hell out of the potential of being stuck with Bush or the fatass pussbag.

And he put four fish into Robio (with Chrustie's help)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    His website hasn't been changed since as far back as august 2015 on immigration-reform. I already proved she lied.

No. You haven't proven anything of the sort. There's a hill-o-beans between saying "decimate minorities and women" and "decimate American workers". Either way his website says H-1B visas are decimating. She called him out for seeming to have two different positions. They're "decimating" on his website but he says "they're fine" during the CNBC debate. I checked the CNBC debate transcript and I agree, it does seem like what he said in the CNBC debate is quite favorable towards H-1Bs.

Kelly gave him a chance to clarify the discrepancy and instead of clarifying he chose to say that he has changed his position. You saw the transcript. But instead of admitting what's staring you in the face in clear terms you claim a distinction without a difference.

And heck, like I said, I actually agree with the position that's on Trump's website, though I don't agree with his solution. I think H-1Bs are too often used when qualified Americans are available. But what does Trump really believe about them? What he tells his followers? Or what he told first told Quintanilla, and then later admitted to Kelly that he had changed to? Is what's on his website just a lie to attract people who oppose H-1Bs? I don't know but it sure smells like it.

Yep-
    The same one she used on Bill when she was President in the 90s. :rolleyes:

yeah, that's even more gross.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And he put four fish into Robio (with Chrustie's help)

Well, Christie was probably the hired thug. And he pulled Rubio's britches down in short order. Rubio hasn't recovered since. And then Rubio sealed it when he swam in the mud with Trump.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Related to the whole Michelle Fields situation... Ben Shapiro has just resigned from Breitbart due to their treatment of her.

Wow. That's... a huge first step in watching the rest of the site go down in flames.

Michelle Fields, Ben Shapiro Resign From Breitbart

Cde22QmWwAAMXd8.jpg:large

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Related to the whole Michelle Fields situation... Ben Shapiro has just resigned from Breitbart due to their treatment of her.

Wow. That's... a huge first step in watching the rest of the site go down in flames.

Well, it needs to. Their journalistic integrity, though it seems reporter specific, leaves much to be desired. They've become the right's equivalent of HuffPo only with fewer readers.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well, it needs to. Their journalistic integrity, though it seems reporter specific, leaves much to be desired. They've become the right's equivalent of HuffPo only with fewer readers.
    If they had been supportive of the right in an even handed manner, that would have been fine. I would have seen them as a counterweight to HuffPo. They chose instead to become strictly a Trump fan mag from the beginning of the campaign. At first I found it amusing but that quickly moved to tiring.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    What about making the job listing so damn specific that nobody but the candidate the business has already selected (that needs the H-1B) can possibly "meet their standards?" I've seen listings so dang specific with things on them that have nothing to do with the actual job. It's disgusting, and the system is being gamed.

If he now supports using H-1B for its intended purpose only, and not using it to hire cheap tech help to avoid paying qualified American candidates higher salaries, I agree with him on that.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If anyone thought Breitbart dot com would take the departure gracefully, you were kidding yourselves.

Cute how they put Ben's face in a little yellow star, and note him as an "orthodox jew" in the article. Fine touch.

They need to either change their name, or quietly be laid to rest.

CdggpGlUkAA-EDC.jpg:small

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What about making the job listing so damn specific that nobody but the candidate the business has already selected (that needs the H-1B) can possibly "meet their standards?" I've seen listings so dang specific with things on them that have nothing to do with the actual job. It's disgusting, and the system is being gamed.

I know. I'm not sure what the answer is.

If anyone thought Breitbart dot com would take the departure gracefully, you were kidding yourselves.

Cute how they put Ben's face in a little yellow star, and note him as an "orthodox jew" in the article. Fine touch.

They need to either change their name, or quietly be laid to rest.

Huh. I don't think I've swung by to the them to **** off yet today. Breitbart keeps headed into irrelevant obscurity.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Huh. I don't think I've swung by to the them to **** off yet today. Breitbart keeps headed into irrelevant obscurity.

Bahaha, they just took the hit-piece down. I didn't know my monday was going to be this entertaining so early.

In other concerns, how did anti-Semitism regain in popularity lately? Or am I only just noticing it?

Last edited:

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

And not even mention on Drudge about this. It has become very clear which media sources are in Trumps back pocket.

Fox and Friends has become a joke. Every morning Brian and Steve fight over which one is going to give Don the reach around.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Some interesting polling from the March 15 states. Kasich is tied with Trump in Ohio, which suggest to me he'll win the state. Florida is running pro-Trump by more than 3x the MOE. So, I think he'll win that.

But in Illinois, Cruz is within the MOE. Barely, but inside. And Kasich is running second. A Cruz/Kasich pairing might make some sense.

If Cruz can take Illinois, it supports a Midwest firewall to deny Trump the outright win. If Kasich can take Ohio, that'll help, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom