• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    And if Trump is the nominee, how do you then move to win the election. THAT is the scorched earth, no endgame aspect.

I learned on INGO from GPIATM that 'because Bush', or in this case 'because Trump', is not a valid form of argument. Denied

So Rubio being for amnesty before he was against it, or Mittens desperately wanting Trumps endorsement before he was against him or Cruz's flip-flop on immigration should get a pass, then - right?

Megyn Kelly Grills Rubio and Cruz Hard on Immigration Flip-Flops | Mediaite

Then they could throw their support behind him if they wish, trying to beat him for the nomination is not scorched earth nor does it preclude supporting him later if he wins.

Because X did it doesn't mean that Y gets a pass which is what you are talking about, and I agree isn't a valid form of argument. But when X says one thing and does the opposite is valid criticism. You know that whole do as I say not as I do thing?

When did I say they should get a pass? And for Romney you are talking about 2 different things, thinking that getting his endorsement would help his chances is not equal to believing he is worth endorsing.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    ¡VIVA!

Rubio has now won D.C. and Puerto Rico!

[video=youtube;_EvGn22Mplg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EvGn22Mplg[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Then they could throw their support behind him if they wish, trying to beat him for the nomination is not scorched earth nor does it preclude supporting him later if he wins.

When you spend tens or hundreds of millions of dollars savaging a potential candidate I don't think you can just turn to the electorate and say 'Just kidding about all that. Vote GOP'. That is damage that cannot be undone, the essence of a scorched earth policy. They demonstrate again and again that they would rather lose the election than have to back a candidate they don't control

Because X did it doesn't mean that Y gets a pass which is what you are talking about, and I agree isn't a valid form of argument. But when X says one thing and does the opposite is valid criticism. You know that whole do as I say not as I do thing?

So can you link me to the thread where you criticize Rubio or Cruz for flip-flopping on amnesty or immigration respectively. Because I am sure you don't let your dislike for Trump cloud what I am sure is a fair and consistent critique of the candidates

When did I say they should get a pass? And for Romney you are talking about 2 different things, thinking that getting his endorsement would help his chances is not equal to believing he is worth endorsing.

Copy. Hypocrisy is acceptable as long as Trump is the target. Got it

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Actually, its more about the quality of the roads and infrastructure. That may get some improvement when people (and their money) start leaving Commierado
    Commierado. I like that. Did I get the spelling right? I want to teach it to my spellchecker.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yep, spelling is correct. Back in the 90's when I helped my friend move to Golden there was already pushback against Commiefornia, the famous 'Welcome to Colorado! Now Go Home' movement and the Native Coloradan movement. Unfortunately, they didn't have control of their borders either

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    So, last night, Ted Cruz went from merely despicable to actually siding with George Soros, and the rioters he has continually bankrolled via MoveOn, BLM, and all of the other organizations that pre-planned and organized the Chicago riots.

Ted Cruz: siding with a man who wants to destroy America.

Any further questions?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So, last night, Ted Cruz went from merely despicable to actually siding with George Soros, and the rioters he has continually bankrolled via MoveOn, BLM, and all of the other organizations that pre-planned and organized the Chicago riots.

Any further questions?

Why is a man who showed great promise in the senate willing to prostitute his ideals to be president. "Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look"

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Any further questions?

But but but!!! Fear, uncertainty, and doubt cloud my judgment so I have to vote for him!

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

Any further questions?

Yes, can you fill me in on the wiki version of what occurred? (I'm kinda losing interest in following this circus day to day now).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom