• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hey, cool. But I'd really like you to reveal what some of your sources are that you're getting information from, if you're up to it (and if you can remember them).

Actually, the one quote you asked about, that one actually was false. So I've changed the post to reflect that.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Why should they be closed? It's makes it more likely for an unelectable candidate to win.

I'd rather lose on principle than win with none. I'd rather fight for the big ideas than quibble around the middle trying to win a bigger tent. If those ideas stated unequivocally lose then so be it. At least we know where we stand instead of supporting a bunch of people we have no idea what their actions will be when elected.

So, close the primaries and give us a candidate at least we can believe in. If we lose to a majority who disagree then let them vote themselves the treasury to learn that lesson yet again.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    In fairness, being in Carmel, odds are he is a Republican. So, it would be easy to make that assumption. :D

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    When's the last time you heard a Republican falsely accuse their opposition of racism?
    Now liberals, it happens every day.
    Just sayin'...
    :twocents:

Janeane%20Garofalo%20Must%20Be%20Racist,%20Expresses%20Disappointment%20With%20Obama.jpg

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    When's the last time you heard a Republican falsely accuse their opposition of racism?

Well, on that note, I think it is commonly accepted that national Democrat candidates routinely use racism, so it is hard for a Republican to "falsely" accuse them of it.

I'm trying to think of an example, and my memory fails me.

Yeah, but sometimes it isn't false.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Just sayin'...
    :twocents:

Janeane%20Garofalo%20Must%20Be%20Racist,%20Expresses%20Disappointment%20With%20Obama.jpg

Because on the right we know that to be a racist you must hold the belief that a race is superior or inferior than another.

On the left, racist just means people who disagree with you.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Clearly none of the republicans can pull this off, it's better if we just stay at home.
    Please help suppress voter turnout so hillary can continue on the good works of obama, may piece be upon him.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Clearly none of the republicans can pull this off, it's better if we just stay at home.
    Please help suppress voter turnout so hillary can continue on the good works of obama, may piece be upon him.

We just have to keep eyes on the prize. Trump will go down as a hero. He has pushed the GOP to the precipice, and as a result, the "never Hillary" coalition is going to get a more electable nominee than we ever could have had without Trump.

He never wanted to be President, anyway. Now he will be lionized as (possibly) the person who exposed the rift and saved the Party. Not a bad 365 days" work for a small-handed con man.

As for the fans of Marco Villechaize (boss DE plane!), if people won't band together post-Trump and vote for him...then they were never going to, anyway. They need to put on some clean undershorts y chill.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Can't say I disagree with this (below). This election cycle, if anything, is going to call for the need to clean house. Lot of people claiming to be conservative showing their true colors.

From John Ekdahl:

So its about idealogical purity uber alles, eh. Conservertarian indeed! Oh, by the way, if you lose this cycle but 'clean house' YOU. STILL. LOSE.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Implying that Clinton and Sanders aren't loving this Trump candidacy?

It's everything they could have hoped for, and more. I mean, the leftist media (and much of the righties) made it happen. Whoever stands to benefit from the clownshow will continue to push it... and Clinton/Sanders will enjoy beating him in the General.

Well, looking at the Trump v Clinton polling average at RCP Trump gets 42%

Looking at the Trump v Sanders polling Trump gets 41.8% (quite consistent, eh?)

I submit the case can be made that roughly 42% of the electorate is 'pushing' the Trump candidacy

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    While each page here is mostly a sea of white for me, I can only assume neither side is going to say at the end, "Y'know what... you're right. I was wrong."

Why not just 'ignore list' everybody who doesn't agree with you 100%. That will quiet things down a lot

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom