• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Implying that Clinton and Sanders aren't loving this Trump candidacy?

It's everything they could have hoped for, and more. I mean, the leftist media (and much of the righties) made it happen. Whoever stands to benefit from the clownshow will continue to push it... and Clinton/Sanders will enjoy beating him in the General.

Not implying anything. Clearly stating that Clinton and Sanders both suck up to Sharpton while the major media only notes Trumps comments.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    [video=youtube;6sUjlle7ZVo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sUjlle7ZVo[/video]

Warning on language and content...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If you want, I can produce quotes from Al Sharpton over the years. I dunno, I just doubt you'd be able to produce similar quotes from Trump.

ETA: Don't get me wrong. I'm not defending Trump. But there are plenty of rational reasons that Trump would be a disastrous president without making more of something than there is. Trump is nowhere on par with Al Sharpton as far as race. Dishonest con man, yes. Race baiter, eh, that's more of a stretch.

I'll take that bet... quotes and actions

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When he starts parachuting into every racially-charged locale, like Ferguson, and stumping on whatever is going on there, I think the charge of being a race-baiter similar to Sharpton will have some weight to it. But that's not what he's done, so far. When racial social justice warriors seek _you_ out, that's intellectually not the same thing as you going looking for _them_.

Twang (not buying it)

Can Kut produce racially charged quotes from Trump that use racist language like jamil can from Sharpton? (I just love referring to myself in third person)

Jamil doubts that.

Has Trump used the equivelent of "Cracker" in his speaches? Reverend Al has. Has Trump called for equivalent violence upon non-whites like Al has upon whites?

As I said, yes, Trump is an extra-caca-poopy-head. Yes. He is opportunistic and pragmatic about about everything, including race. If constitutionalists want to believe he's the next Tomas Jefferson, well, Trump probably isn't going to be that, but he's not going to do much to convince that kind of supporter otherwise. Likewise, if racists want to believe he's the next Hitler, he's probably not going to be that, but he's not going to do much to convince those supporters otherwise, either.

Contrast that with Al, who openly makes everything about race.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    White folks was in caves while we were building empires…. We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socretes and those Greek homos ever got around to it.

Your turn.

"Who knows how much the Japs will pay for Manhattan property these days?"

-DT

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    "If Black lives don't matter, then go back to Africa"
    -DT

Edit- This is false

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    While each page here is mostly a sea of white for me, I can only assume neither side is going to say at the end, "Y'know what... you're right. I was wrong."

Wrong about what? There isn't some magic number of comments that will either one of us right or wrong. The point being, the repeated rhetoric, by Trump, is telling. If one can't see the similarities in the comments, the REPEATED, comments, then one simply isn't paying attention. What some people say in their homes is one thing, to say it publicly quite another. I'd only have to hear such language ONCE, to determine whether a person is worth my time and support. Trump, like Sharpton, has a history of this type of language, and those that follow either, simply put, have drank the kool-aid of racial divisiveness.... and probably buy completely into whatever snake oil they're selling.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Here's a good look at why Ohio and Florida are important as far as keeping Trump out of the White House

Which makes you wonder why Cruz is actively trying to undermine this. He has to be vying for a VP spot.

Cc8t3nSWIAEc3CP.jpg:large

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom