• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Who's talking about insurrection? Not I. I'm talking about preserving what little LIBERTY we have left.
    The Harris/Biden's of the world consider voting Trump a concentration camp offense and they are going to be in a position to make Janet Reno look like a libertarian.. Please don't forget that and please don't put a bullseye on your back at this point. No good will come of it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think what you say here speaks volumes. This HAS INDEED been going on for decades, and precisely because it has gone on for decades, we are where we are....

I'm exasperated.
    In this we have all "Watched" this unfold. I have. I have been most vocal about it but my words fell on deaf ears. And in this my G.A.S has been completely broken. The youth of today has been conditioned. Even my kids. And trust they were not raised in this light.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think some members at times place CM in a position to take action he really does not relish. I have more respect for him and acknowledge it and choose not place him there.

I'm sure he is just as much frustrated with the current political climate as anyone else here.

Give him a break when he asks to tone it down please.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I think what you say here speaks volumes. This HAS INDEED been going on for decades, and precisely because it has gone on for decades, we are where we are....

I'm exasperated.

That part is clear. :)

I absolutely lost my mind when Obama won a second term, so I've had 9 extra years of practice over a lot of you guys, I guess. I made my plan a long time ago and no part of my plan looks anything like the plan from 1/6. Your plan should be smarter than that too.

In this we have all "Watched" this unfold. I have. I have been most vocal about it but my words fell on deaf ears. And in this my G.A.S has been completely broken. The youth of today has been conditioned. Even my kids. And trust they were not raised in this light.

Hippies did this. Pure and simple. There was a huge resurgence of 60s and 70s culture in Gen X kids (so... your kids and me) back in the '90s so half of my classmates from high school are now probably just mirrors of the dirt bags you knew back in the day. Now they have their own little mirrors running around with even less self control, more entitlement, and worse education while being fed the lies of my generation on MSM.

This is going to spiral out for a few more generations before it just implodes on itself. The reality of what all that will look like is uncertain, but it probably won't be good. I'm hoping to not be around to see it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think some members at times place CM in a position to take action he really does not relish. I have more respect for him and acknowledge it and choose not place him there.

I'm sure he is just as much frustrated with the current political climate as anyone else here.

Give him a break when he asks to tone it down please.
    Thanks.

In truth my spirit is broken. Along with you all I watched the country I was born in, worked my butt off to build and raise a family fall over the edge. And was helpless to do a thing about it. I am sick. More than words can express especially here. In some odd way I am glad to have grown up in this country when I did. And that my time on this rock grows short.

Now that is just sad.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Thanks.

In truth my spirit is broken. Along with you all I watched the country I was born in, worked my butt off to build and raise a family fall over the edge. And was helpless to do a thing about it. I am sick. More than words can express especially here. In some odd way I am glad to have grown up in this country when I did. And that my time on this rock grows short.

Now that is just sad.
    You're a good guy CM. I've been around here long enough to know which side you're on.

I would be honored to call you a brother.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That part is clear. :)

I absolutely lost my mind when Obama won a second term, so I've had 9 extra years of practice over a lot of you guys, I guess. I made my plan a long time ago and no part of my plan looks anything like the plan from 1/6. Your plan should be smarter than that too.

Hippies did this. Pure and simple. There was a huge resurgence of 60s and 70s culture in Gen X kids (so... your kids and me) back in the '90s so half of my classmates from high school are now probably just mirrors of the dirt bags you knew back in the day. Now they have their own little mirrors running around with even less self control, more entitlement, and worse education while being fed the lies of my generation on MSM.

This is going to spiral out for a few more generations before it just implodes on itself. The reality of what all that will look like is uncertain, but it probably won't be good. I'm hoping to not be around to see it.
    Yes that was my time. Late 60's we had the Nam. It was obvious what that conflict was to the men who hold high places and the youth were not having any of it. No well defined enemy. No conflict that directly effected us. I remember the chants and the signs. I had to very dedicated uncles that served bravely there. Both told me straight up to avoid it at all costs.
    In this the culture of the times was rife with protest.
    Here is a fact.....those douche bags are in charge now.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Yes that was my time. Late 60's we had the Nam. It was obvious what that conflict was to the men who hold high places and the youth were not having any of it. No well defined enemy. No conflict that directly effected us. I remember the chants and the signs. I had to very dedicated uncles that served bravely there. Both told me straight up to avoid it at all costs.
    In this the culture of the times was rife with protest.
    Here is a fact.....those douche bags are in charge now.

Yep. My Dad got drafted out of high school so he went down and enlisted. Did his time overseas to return home to be spit on and be called a baby killer by the Clinton's of the world who have been running things pretty much ever since they became of age to do so. Meanwhile my Dad went back to work and eventually started his own business and all of that other pretty normal "having a job" kind of stuff.

So... As a man of approaching half of your age it's frustrating to me when I see some of "you guys" (used as a generic term on purpose because I don't mean any particular person) freaking out with your hair on fire like this just started on November 3rd, 2020. This started before I was born and I've seen coming down the line for at least 20 years now.

1610100690056.png

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Thanks.

Now that is just sad.
    It's time for the infamous "Cheeseburger Forum" to reappear! I'd organize one up North, but our group's center of gravity is more towards Indianapolis. If someone sets one up (hopefully on the northside of the Indy Metroplex) I would make all reasonable efforts to attend...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep. My Dad got drafted out of high school so he went down and enlisted. Did his time overseas to return home to be spit on and be called a baby killer by the Clinton's of the world who have been running things pretty much ever since they became of age to do so. Meanwhile my Dad went back to work and eventually started his own business and all of that other pretty normal "having a job" kind of stuff.

So... As a man of approaching half of your age it's frustrating to me when I see some of "you guys" (used as a generic term on purpose because I don't mean any particular person) freaking out with your hair on fire like this just started on November 3rd, 2020. This started before I was born and I've seen coming down the line for at least 20 years now.

View attachment 120119
    Well stated. And so so so true.
    When I met my spouse I was right off a divorce and seeing things in a very critical manner. As our relationship developed and we saw the possibility's of attempting (I say attempting as I was back to back on failing) a life together I expressed the desire not to bring any more kids into the growing mess we all watched unfold and did not a damned thing to stop. She would Boo-Hoo me and we had 2 kids and now have a slew of G-kids so in that I am pleased. But now she sees what I saw long ago.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's time for the infamous "Cheeseburger Forum" to reappear! I'd organize one up North, but our group's center of gravity is more towards Indianapolis. If someone sets one up (hopefully on the northside of the Indy Metroplex) I would make all reasonable efforts to attend...
    That might be doable.
    I stopped doing those when one of them went near physical violence.
    But I would love to have another meet and eat. I believe its time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    But the Covid. Another tool they have used against us. I tried to get the Mod Christmas summit set up and could not due to this terrible lie.

JMHO as way to many believe we are in a pandemic/plandemic but I digress.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    But the Covid. Another tool they have used against us. I tried to get the Mod Christmas summit set up and could not due to this terrible lie.

JMHO as way to many believe we are in a pandemic/plandemic but I digress.
    Pandemic/plandemic - what's in a word...

I prefer "panicdemic", myself, as in The Great Panicdemic of 2020. That media-driven push to cause everyone to quake in their boots, whether over the China-virus or the then-current President.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Well stated. And so so so true.
    When I met my spouse I was right off a divorce and seeing things in a very critical manner. As our relationship developed and we saw the possibility's of attempting (I say attempting as I was back to back on failing) a life together I expressed the desire not to bring any more kids into the growing mess we all watched unfold and did not a damned thing to stop. She would Boo-Hoo me and we had 2 kids and now have a slew of G-kids so in that I am pleased. But now she sees what I saw long ago.

In your final sentiment there, I'm torn. I have no kids and am not likely to change that. I can't decide if I'm being selfish because I either do or do not, but it feels selfish either way.

Probably won't feel to great to die alone as a ward of the state while the government seizes my assets in lieu of any heir to stop them, but... I didn't bring anyone else in to this mess.

I prefer "panicdemic", myself, as in The Great Panicdemic of 2020. That media-driven push to cause everyone to quake in their boots, whether over the China-virus or the then-current President.

It's called Covid-"19" because it started in 2019... It's now 2021. It actually took me a little bit of time to let that all sink in when I first realized it.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I would add to this that there are several known and God knows how many unknown regular readers we have with federal law enforcement credentials, and an unknown percentage of them with the attitude expressed in the meme about prioritizing pensions over integrity. Please don't precipitate reservations in the Gray Bar Hotel. Nothing good will come of that.
    A former mod and INGO IT guy mentioned more than once about the number of hits this site got from various .gov alphabet agencies. And they weren't members reading from the office.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

This set us up. And we allowed it. They took it way to easily. Mail in your votes you lazy bastiges. Hide at home or the virus gonna getcha.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In your final sentiment there, I'm torn. I have no kids and am not likely to change that. I can't decide if I'm being selfish because I either do or do not, but it feels selfish either way.

Probably won't feel to great to die alone as a ward of the state while the government seizes my assets in lieu of any heir to stop them, but... I didn't bring anyone else in to this mess.

It's called Covid-"19" because it started in 2019... It's now 2021. It actually took me a little bit of time to let that all sink in when I first realized it.
    In all honesty with out the unconditional love of those terrorists every day I would be with some of the folks in here ready to pick up and cause mayhem.
    They keep me grounded.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    I would add to this that there are several known and God knows how many unknown regular readers we have with federal law enforcement credentials, and an unknown percentage of them with the attitude expressed in the meme about prioritizing pensions over integrity. Please don't precipitate reservations in the Gray Bar Hotel. Nothing good will come of that.

ATTENTION!! MY LAST POST, YOU MIGHT THINK IT TL;DR BUT BECAUSE THIS IS MY LAST PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ!

I used to lock up badguys so I get it, but let's also be clear, those with creds who uphold their Oath are NOT the problem, and anything I've said relative to LE does NOT apply to them. They are not the problem. I am not a boogaloo goon who thinks all cops are B*****ds that should be summarily executed. I AM NOT THAT. But I have a special place of contempt in my heart for those who break that sacred Oath to our Supreme Law, and who blindly follow orders. America invented the Nuremberg Code, including (#4, I believe) where we asserted that "just following orders" is not a valid excuse.

Americans have for decades been waiting for JUSTICE on matters like Lon Horiuchi, who murdered Vicki Weaver "just following orders", but was shielded from justice. And again at Waco, shielded from justice along with every other FLEA that was involved in that mass murder, and the coverup that ensued. Janet Reno never got justice other than God cursing her with Parkinsons and an unpleasant slow death... But let's talk about the latest, shall we? What about Ashli Babbit, a veteran, a mother, a nonviolent activist who was unarmed, unthreatening, and just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and was murdered by a cop in the capitol with a shot at point blank range?? He saw she was unarmed and not a threat. I am willing to bet that over time, this too will get swept under.

Now I was the first to doubt the Lying MSM's narrative on many OIS's like Jacob Blake, or other in-custody deaths like George Floyd. Some people cannot differentiate between accidental or justified deaths and the ones that aren't, but I am not one of those. Problem is, death by government is still one of the biggest threats to life out there in this world, not just over there but here too. Many people see this, and when they see the entire federal government take a big fat dookie on our rule of law like it did on Wednesday, and how people had their rights violated under color of law in the early hours of Thursday, frankly I DO hope that all our brothers in LE - local, state, federal - take the time to think about how this is going to play out in the minds of those who REALLY care about the importance of this stuff, especially veterans who have a lot of skill sets, and who have lots of friends who share the same concerns. LE all across the country are openly siding with politicians who are asking them to violate their Oaths and break with the American people, and if enough Americans wash their hands of the police, we are going to be in far worse shape than we are now. Already bloggers like Tim Pool have publicized how police went all Robocop on peaceful Blue Line supporters, and how they heaped the Blue Line flags on the ground, and marched away stepping all over it. You know you have a problem when you alienate the most hardcore diehard supporters that you have left!

So shooting the messenger, the midnight cryer, is not the answer. But maybe you do not want me here anyway because on the rare occasions when I try to engage in dialogue (however pointed), I'm told to mind my place and keep my head down. So having said my peace and TRIED to raise alarms one last time to a stiffnecked bunch that refuses to see the totalitarianism right in their face, I will retire and never cast shade on this forum ever again. In fact, I may as well announce I am leaving more than just this site. I intend to go very far into the wilderness, and maybe JUST MAYBE I'll be far enough away that tyranny will not darken my doorstep for a VERY long time. Though I have lived in Indiana for the entirety of my life, Indiana is full of RINO cuckservatives and to a lesser degree, commiecrats. The only true friends I've known here in Indiana were libertarian-minded people who appreciated my devotion to pure liberty and respected me for the intensity of my convictions even when we didn't see eye to eye on some things. Because freedom in America is evaporating faster than the Aral Sea, I think I'll be retiring to someplace where a man & his lady can be left as undisturbed as one can hope for. But I also expect that some Oath-Breaking Order-Taking guys will someday seek me out on purpose just like was done to Randy Weaver, and come kill me for no good reason except to shut up another pesky freedom lover. And you know what? I LIKED RANDY. HE WAS SF RIGHT ALONG WITH MY DAD & BO GRITZ AND A FEW OTHER GOOD MEN. I GRIEVED WITH HIM AT HIS LOSS.

One thing for sure, this is NOT the America that I was born in, let alone the America that our nation's founders established. The fact that many of you make excuses for the tyranny, and self-censor yourselves in the vain hope that you will be spared, and those who have actual power to stop tyranny and injustice and (dare I say) TREASON and yet do nothing leaves me with the distinct suspicion that even if there were a few million people who think, feel, and pray as I do, that the rest of you - like those plugged into "the Matrix", would actively fight everyone like me who wants and is trying to work towards a truly free America.

I will go now, and you can close the door behind me. Also, may the chains of what's coming rest lightly upon you. My most sincere regret is that so many here lack the courage of their professed convictions. My final prayer is that you will find that courage and do something meaningful AND EFFECTIVE with that before it is too late: It's 11:59 in America. One minute to midnight.

Sam Adams Wealth v Liberty.jpg

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ATTENTION!! MY LAST POST, YOU MIGHT THINK IT TL;DR BUT BECAUSE THIS IS MY LAST PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ!

I used to lock up badguys so I get it, but let's also be clear, those with creds who uphold their Oath are NOT the problem, and anything I've said relative to LE does NOT apply to them. They are not the problem. I am not a boogaloo goon who thinks all cops are B*****ds that should be summarily executed. I AM NOT THAT. But I have a special place of contempt in my heart for those who break that sacred Oath to our Supreme Law, and who blindly follow orders. America invented the Nuremberg Code, including (#4, I believe) where we asserted that "just following orders" is not a valid excuse.

Americans have for decades been waiting for JUSTICE on matters like Lon Horiuchi, who murdered Vicki Weaver "just following orders", but was shielded from justice. And again at Waco, shielded from justice along with every other FLEA that was involved in that mass murder, and the coverup that ensued. Janet Reno never got justice other than God cursing her with Parkinsons and an unpleasant slow death... But let's talk about the latest, shall we? What about Ashli Babbit, a veteran, a mother, a nonviolent activist who was unarmed, unthreatening, and just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and was murdered by a cop in the capitol with a shot at point blank range?? He saw she was unarmed and not a threat. I am willing to bet that over time, this too will get swept under.

Now I was the first to doubt the Lying MSM's narrative on many OIS's like Jacob Blake, or other in-custody deaths like George Floyd. Some people cannot differentiate between accidental or justified deaths and the ones that aren't, but I am not one of those. Problem is, death by government is still one of the biggest threats to life out there in this world, not just over there but here too. Many people see this, and when they see the entire federal government take a big fat dookie on our rule of law like it did on Wednesday, and how people had their rights violated under color of law in the early hours of Thursday, frankly I DO hope that all our brothers in LE - local, state, federal - take the time to think about how this is going to play out in the minds of those who REALLY care about the importance of this stuff, especially veterans who have a lot of skill sets, and who have lots of friends who share the same concerns. LE all across the country are openly siding with politicians who are asking them to violate their Oaths and break with the American people, and if enough Americans wash their hands of the police, we are going to be in far worse shape than we are now. Already bloggers like Tim Pool have publicized how police went all Robocop on peaceful Blue Line supporters, and how they heaped the Blue Line flags on the ground, and marched away stepping all over it. You know you have a problem when you alienate the most hardcore diehard supporters that you have left!

So shooting the messenger, the midnight cryer, is not the answer. But maybe you do not want me here anyway because on the rare occasions when I try to engage in dialogue (however pointed), I'm told to mind my place and keep my head down. So having said my peace and TRIED to raise alarms one last time to a stiffnecked bunch that refuses to see the totalitarianism right in their face, I will retire and never cast shade on this forum ever again. In fact, I may as well announce I am leaving more than just this site. I intend to go very far into the wilderness, and maybe JUST MAYBE I'll be far enough away that tyranny will not darken my doorstep for a VERY long time. Though I have lived in Indiana for the entirety of my life, Indiana is full of RINO cuckservatives and to a lesser degree, commiecrats. The only true friends I've known here in Indiana were libertarian-minded people who appreciated my devotion to pure liberty and respected me for the intensity of my convictions even when we didn't see eye to eye on some things. Because freedom in America is evaporating faster than the Aral Sea, I think I'll be retiring to someplace where a man & his lady can be left as undisturbed as one can hope for. But I also expect that some Oath-Breaking Order-Taking guys will someday seek me out on purpose just like was done to Randy Weaver, and come kill me for no good reason except to shut up another pesky freedom lover. And you know what? I LIKED RANDY. HE WAS SF RIGHT ALONG WITH MY DAD & BO GRITZ AND A FEW OTHER GOOD MEN. I GRIEVED WITH HIM AT HIS LOSS.

One thing for sure, this is NOT the America that I was born in, let alone the America that our nation's founders established. The fact that many of you make excuses for the tyranny, and self-censor yourselves in the vain hope that you will be spared, and those who have actual power to stop tyranny and injustice and (dare I say) TREASON and yet do nothing leaves me with the distinct suspicion that even if there were a few million people who think, feel, and pray as I do, that the rest of you - like those plugged into "the Matrix", would actively fight everyone like me who wants and is trying to work towards a truly free America.

I will go now, and you can close the door behind me. Also, may the chains of what's coming rest lightly upon you.

View attachment 120120
    So you are gonna just stop because we have boundary's.
    Seriously. You give up that easily. And in this grand exit you hang all of this on us.
    You have not read a word posted with any understanding. If you were as you say in the service to protect and serve you of all people should understand those boundary's and respect them. Not put this on me in this very childish display. Do you really believe you are the only one that see's this.
    I am amazed at how this is always turned against the forum.

I wish you well.

Top Bottom