• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Heh, makes you wonder just how much documentation really did get moved to the Murrah Building.

I'm surprised that no one has started a chronological event by event "how we got here" thread. Oh but then again, the visitors to the General Political Discussion come from parallel but different universes so it would be very messy.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This is why we are possibly all going to get pulled into this whether we want to or not. This election fraud fantasy that Trump started and a few Republican Senators gained attention from turned into a violent event including threatening to hang Pence.

As a result we're going to get more dangerous government action that the rest of us will be influenced by. I fear the downward spiral may not be stopped.
    As I have pointed out on other treads this “fantasy” as you call it could have been easily unraveled with something as simple as some work orders or PO’s from the GA Arena pipe bursting.

what I’m becoming increasingly concerned with now is that most of this is all pre planned out as a way to consolidate big brothers authority and power.

then again look at what happened in iraq. Our government has the ability to be incredibly stupid and ineffective instead of the grand puppet masters some make them out to be

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Heh, makes you wonder just how much documentation really did get moved to the Murrah Building.

I'm surprised that no one has started a chronological event by event "how we got here" thread. Oh but then again, the visitors to the General Political Discussion come from parallel but different universes so it would be very messy.
    What documentation are you talking about?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    What documentation are you talking about?
    Back when the event happened it came out that documentation on criminal investigations of the Clintons had fortuitously been moved to the Murrah Building. At the time it was just another little blip on the screen among many larger blips.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Back when the event happened it came out that documentation on criminal investigations of the Clintons had fortuitously been moved to the Murrah Building. At the time it was just another little blip on the screen among many larger blips.
    Very interesting. Plays into my thoughts that this was preplanned to happen

Trevelayan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    Putnam Co.
    This week has been the first time in my life where I've viewed the future of the country completely negatively. Even the last 72 hours things have accelerated so rapidly that I fear there may not be any going back. The storming of the capitol was the shot across the bow for politicians.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This week has been the first time in my life where I've viewed the future of the country completely negatively. Even the last 72 hours things have accelerated so rapidly that I fear there may not be any going back. The storming of the capitol was the shot across the bow for politicians.
    I’m watching fox now and it’s very apparent that they are terrified of the people. Republicans have turned on the American people. I need to figure out how to run for office as an independent

Trevelayan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    Putnam Co.
    I’m watching fox now and it’s very apparent that they are terrified of the people. Republicans have turned on the American people. I need to figure out how to run for office as an independent
    They have forgotten who they serve, and that they serve at our pleasure. The people have the right to reject tyranny, and they seem to not agree.

vzdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   1
    Jan 20, 2011
    Kentland, IN
    Very interesting. Plays into my thoughts that this was preplanned to happen
    My thoughts at the beginning, and now recently “confirmed” with this interview.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    WOW . Ngl that’s kinda weird that those guys were actually disguised and had gloves on. They didn’t roll up to protest they clearly had an agenda.

other guy on top of the rails with his face covered but in trump garb watching over them yelling at protesters to let them go.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There is no going back.
    To even consider it is being in denial.
    This has been in the works for "YEARS" pulling plans from a play book written long ago and re-written just for DJT

Going back. Man that is never going to happen. We need to look around and focus. This is for real.

vzdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   1
    Jan 20, 2011
    Kentland, IN
    There is no going back.
    To even consider it is being in denial.
    This has been in the works for "YEARS" pulling plans from a play book written long ago and re-written just for DJT

Going back. Man that is never going to happen. We need to look around and focus. This is for real.
    In your opinion, will it be better or worse? I understand things may be bad before they get better, I’m asking for your opinion in 2’s. 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, etc.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In your opinion, will it be better or worse? I understand things may be bad before they get better, I’m asking for your opinion in 2’s. 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, etc.
    In that I have no time frame as these things play out as they will but I see it never going back to the normal we have all become used to.
    With the overall outcome of the changing of the guard we can go nowhere but down. Those people exist to hinder commerce with controls and taxes. Why they do that is beyond me but the evidence is readily available if one just looks.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Here is a guy that gets it, from Indy no less.

That's a lot of sugarcoating. The group that went in the Capital shoved police, beat some of them (I've seen at least 2, including 1 officer being drug down the stairs headfirst while being beaten), had pipe bombs, and was chanting "Hang Pence".

Whether or not it was sedition is probably debatable since they didn't have any real ability to take over the government. But from some of the behavior, it's not unreasonable to think they might have killed Pence or Pelosi if they had gotten to them.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    A little more information regarding this clown.

Top Bottom