• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I have neither evidence that Biden isn’t a “good” persons, nor that he is pedophile. He may be a blathering idiot and spent 45 years in the Senate, but hey on the 20th, you’ll be calling him president. Wish we could all be so dumb.
    Incorrect. I believe I am allowed, via precedent, to insist he is 'Not My President'

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I have neither evidence that Biden isn’t a “good” persons, nor that he is pedophile. He may be a blathering idiot and spent 45 years in the Senate, but hey on the 20th, you’ll be calling him president. Wish we could all be so dumb.

ohDKCIO.jpg

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    "The republic is dead..."

If anybody ever doubted that people are herd animals just look at how our culture has been reprogrammed in the span of but one life time.
    In retrospect it isn't difficult to understand how it was pulled off and who did it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    **** Biden. On the 20th, I'll be calling him the head ********** in charge of the progressive wet dream.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    NEVER!!! I'll be calling him Pedophile in Charge...

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Obviously what happened on the 6th wasn’t illegal enough so Biden wants to pass new laws against “domestic terrorism”

He tried to pass the omnibus terrorism act of 1995 after the okc bombing.
    IMHO, that was the first attempt at passing what became the patriot act.
    That could give us insight into how Biden will respond to this event. I expect increased domestic surveillance and reduced freedom and transparency.

I also expect something much worse to happen that will be used to justify the surveillance/gun control/censorship legislation that i figure is sitting in the wings just waiting on the new government and the right tragedy.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    He tried to pass the omnibus terrorism act of 1995 after the okc bombing.
    IMHO, that was the first attempt at passing what became the patriot act.
    That could give us insight into how Biden will respond to this event. I expect increased domestic surveillance and reduced freedom and transparency.

I also expect something much worse to happen that will be used to justify the surveillance/gun control/censorship legislation that i figure is sitting in the wings just waiting on the new government and the right tragedy.

Exactly what some "supposed supporters of liberty" right here voted for.

Last edited:

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Obviously what happened on the 6th wasn’t illegal enough so Biden wants to pass new laws against “domestic terrorism”

This is why we are possibly all going to get pulled into this whether we want to or not. This election fraud fantasy that Trump started and a few Republican Senators gained attention from turned into a violent event including threatening to hang Pence.

As a result we're going to get more dangerous government action that the rest of us will be influenced by. I fear the downward spiral may not be stopped.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Further, actors will feel emboldened in their ability to manipulate elections following the manipulation of this past one.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom