• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    It takes a bit of time to respond to every report, and finally get around to removing the ad once all those ol's are handled. Bear with us please.

Will this one do? :):

grizzly-bear.jpg

Broken picture link. Even without it I'm sure it's preferable to BEAR with them than BARE with them.

Of course INGO is rather well known for it's pantsless options...

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Members are given the benefit of the doubt in most cases (especially being new to the site or classifieds). Every case is unique.

If a member gets bumped back down to below 50, then the ads are usually removed without infractions, though they are told why the ads and ol posts were removed.
    If they continue with shenanigans, then more drastic action is taken, including but not limited to warnings, infractions, temporary or permanent classifieds ban or temporary or permanent ban from the site.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Members are given the benefit of the doubt in most cases (especially being new to the site or classifieds). Every case is unique.

If a member gets bumped back down to below 50, then the ads are usually removed without infractions, though they are told why the ads and ol posts were removed.
    If they continue with shenanigans, then more drastic action is taken, including but not limited to warnings, infractions, temporary or permanent classifieds ban or temporary or permanent ban from the site.

And, if you all could do us a favor.. You don't have to report EVERY one liner. Just post one, and we will look for the rest.

Thanks!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That would really diminish my opinion of the site. That would indicate that you can do whatever you like as long as you pay up (afterwards in this case).

Unless the money was taken, and then immediately banned for behavior. But that's still pretty shady...

If he paid, he has at least made a contribution, as defined by the rules.
    If you have 50 posts, you can make silly posts.
    If you paid, you can make silly posts.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What earned him the response he got was not just the obvious posting a whole bunch of microposts that indicated no real attention to the threads, but that a couple of people sent him polite messages about the rules, he blew them off, and then called several members 'trolls'. It is one thing to ignore rules, but being a jerk about it is different, hence the nice bright red bar under his avatar.

I've gotten snarky sometimes here, but I like INGO so I try to keep my trollish behavior down.
    But you should see me at work.
    They sent me home and had to deal with a loss of production for a shift.
    They felt it was worth it.
    :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom