• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If a mod confirms that he has actually paid for his site supporter status BEFORE OR DURING his run then I will drive to wherever he like, personally apologize, shake his hand and pay for his site renewal for the next 5 years.

After what we saw today, I'm confident I won't have to.
    I'm confident you won't have to either. There would have been no need to make all of those fast and furious, mostly one liner posts if a paid site support option were already in place.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    That would really diminish my opinion of the site. That would indicate that you can do whatever you like as long as you pay up (afterwards in this case).

Unless the money was taken, and then immediately banned for behavior. But that's still pretty shady...

People that pay are fine with me!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If a mod confirms that he has actually paid for his site supporter status and an error kept it from showing up BEFORE OR DURING his run then I will drive to wherever he likes, personally apologize, shake his hand and pay for his site renewal for the next 5 years.

After what we saw today, I'm confident I won't have to.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    It takes a bit of time to respond to every report, and finally get around to removing the ad once all those ol's are handled. Bear with us please.

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    So I have a question, since he got knocked down on his post count do the mods take his posts to the classys down? What else can happen to him? Other than being banned of course. As you can all see I don't post much but was accused I think in purple before purple of making a run one night. I was in a thread that was very active, I think it was a riot going on or something. I never got a smackdown and have only posted one thing to the classys and I need to mark that sold! YIKES! -Jason

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It takes a bit of time to respond to every report, and finally get around to removing the ad once all those ol's are handled. Bear with us please.

Will this one do? :):

grizzly-bear.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So I have a question, since he got knocked down on his post count do the mods take his posts to the classys down? What else can happen to him? Other than being banned of course. As you can all see I don't post much but was accused I think in purple before purple of making a run one night. I was in a thread that was very active, I think it was a riot going on or something. I never got a smackdown and have only posted one thing to the classys and I need to mark that sold! YIKES! -Jason
    Reported.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    NP Robby! We know it's a busy place. Especially at tax refund time. Facebook going anti 2a didn't help either. :(

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Don't forget to lock it or CM will hunt you down in your sleep! :):

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

Just edit your post and say sold. But leave the rest of the ad intact.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

What earned him the response he got was not just the obvious posting a whole bunch of microposts that indicated no real attention to the threads, but that a couple of people sent him polite messages about the rules, he blew them off, and then called several members 'trolls'. It is one thing to ignore rules, but being a jerk about it is different, hence the nice bright red bar under his avatar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom