mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    A message awaits. Stay tuned to this channel for minute by minute updates. Again, we are live at a soon to be active SHOOTER scene. It appears he's digging a grave at the moment, but wait, I hear gunshots in the distance. Possible snipers...

Probably just my neighbor. Everybody duck!

It doesn't. You sort of ruin the fridge when you confirm it...but it goes out.

On a side note, did I ever tell you about the time a possum got in my house and curled up in the back of my refrigerator near the compressor?

Had a raccoon do this in our little chest freezer I had in the outbuilding. I saw that sucker run in there. Put the freezer on the hand cart and I jabbed at him with a broom handle until he ran out and then hubby got him...blammy! No more problem. :D

I got a half eaten Snickers bar I'll gladly sell to you for full-retail.

SOLD!! That sounds really good about now!

Never seen this before...

reputation_red.gif
    disGRUNTld0311851717 is about to be banned for trolling. Might want to way your goodbyes.

Love it!

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I had a lot of posts to read, I don't just read the title and spam a thread:): This is my favorite thread to read. I started seeing his name pop up so I had to get in here to read. I had to read about 100 posts. -Jason

Apparently they don't realize when they spam the forum like that the first page fills up with their name and it's clear as a bell what they are doing.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I think we need to get together and raise hell at FacePalm about their new prohibition on selling guns. They need to keep their, well, people, not send them to us.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    This must be one of the most reported runners I've seen

I'll be sad to see a Site Supporter logo after such blatent behavior, followed by cross-posting a WTS item.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    This must be one of the most reported runners I've seen

I'll be sad to see a Site Supporter logo after such blatent behavior, followed by cross-posting a WTS item.

If a mod confirms that he has actually paid for his site supporter status and an error kept it from showing up BEFORE OR DURING his run then I will drive to wherever he likes, personally apologize, shake his hand and pay for his site renewal for the next 5 years.

After what we saw today, I'm confident I won't have to.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    If a mod confirms that he has actually paid for his site supporter status BEFORE OR DURING his run then I will drive to wherever he like, personally apologize, shake his hand and pay for his site renewal for the next 5 years.

After what we saw today, I'm confident I won't have to.

Yep, I apologize a few days ago for calling someone out. And I'll split it with you!

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I hope we do see one. I'd like to welcome him to the forum if he did.

That would really diminish my opinion of the site. That would indicate that you can do whatever you like as long as you pay up (afterwards in this case).

Unless the money was taken, and then immediately banned for behavior. But that's still pretty shady...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom