• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I left the door door wide open...it actually gave me a little smile that printcraft was lured in a little bit at least.

I probably should have put the "having" me in quotes as well...nah that would have been too much.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    :shady:
    So, I am lame Huh.........:)

Not at all Churchmouse. I've met you multiple times and like you. But those posts are the lamest things on INGO and unfortunately have become a fad. They are no more useful than runners posting "1", "2", "3", etc. It's not even as informative as :popcorn: which at least says "this is interesting and I'm watching to see where this goes". :shady: says one or more of the following:
    • I'm reading this thread, have nothing to say, but I'm happy to take a little time from hundreds of readers to get by this post (just like a runner)
    • I'm part of a clique and want to say it over and over and over and over and over.

LT6 being friends isn't an issue. :shady: is lame.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I left the door door wide open...it actually gave me a little smile that printcraft was lured in a little bit at least.

I probably should have put the "having" me in quotes as well...nah that would have been too much.

You will find that we as a group run the entire spectrum of humor, logic, lack of and so on. Sometimes a one liner fits the thread. Other times not so much.

Enjoy. There are some really great people in here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not at all Churchmouse. I've met you multiple times and like you. But those posts are the lamest things on INGO and unfortunately have become a fad. They are no more useful than runners posting "1", "2", "3", etc. It's not even as informative as :popcorn: which at least says "this is interesting and I'm watching to see where this goes". :shady: says one or more of the following:
    • I'm reading this thread, have nothing to say, but I'm happy to take a little time from hundreds of readers to get by this post (just like a runner)
    • I'm part of a clique and want to say it over and over and over and over and over.

LT6 being friends isn't an issue. :shady: is lame.

Your opinion.

:popcorn: is an indication folks are watching to see where a thread is going. Observation.

:shady: can be seen as you state. It has become the poster child of a small group of fanatics that roam about depositing him here and there. It is not meant to be an irritant. Just a call sign.
    If you ever went among that group you would be amazed how un-lame they are.
    Again, we as a group run the entire spectrum. There is some good from most of it......:)

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Don't sweat it, you've now made it into the "friendly" zone. You will find that many of us who have been around a while will harass each other much like you might do with your friends. That's why I immediately harassed printcraft. He is a jokester and is open to having some thrown back at him as well. One thing to be aware of: sarcasm doesn't translate well in text. You are saying the opposite of what you mean and it is easy for people to misinterpret your humor. The most common way to make sarcasm clear is to use purple, or you can add some form of smilie. Some rely on others to just get their jokes and that may or may not work.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Your opinion.

:popcorn: is an indication folks are watching to see where a thread is going. Observation.

:shady: can be seen as you state. It has become the poster child of a small group of fanatics that roam about depositing him here and there. It is not meant to be an irritant. Just a call sign.
    If you ever went among that group you would be amazed how un-lame they are.
    Again, we as a group run the entire spectrum. There is some good from most of it......:)
    Yup. Said it better than I would have :):

Rocketscientist

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Valparaiso
    <--- THIS GUY right here. Don't really want anything at the moment. Well, second thought maybe a nice hot cup of coffee... and to break my own personal record for number of consecutive days stayed alive. Thats about it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom