• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I am interested in Indoor Shooting and 3G, anyone care to help a real noob =)
    Tried Tim's so far, not bad
    Tried Don's... OMFG, I walked in, asked for a LCR 9mm, I was shown the LCP9 and talked to like an idiot "there is no such thing as a 9mm revolver sir..." Ok...
    I go on with "so how much is transfers with you guys? "It's $100" I just lost it and just walked out LOL

Congratulations. You've already survived the worst that Indy has to offer. On the reputation scale, Don's stands alone at the bottom.

One suggestion. You will generally get a lot more and better info on particular questions if you post them in the correct forum. For example, to find out more about 3G shooting, you might want to check in the "Shooting Sports" forum. There likely is already a lot of info there that you can search through or you can start a new thread asking for help.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Tried Don's...

traffic_accident-theres-your-problem.jpg

For a large selection of new guns at fair prices, try Beech Grove Firearms. Their range recently set fire, but is top shelf when operational.

Indy Trading Post does $15 transfers for INGO members, has a good selection in the rental case, and has a smaller indoor range (15y).

Both have subforums here.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Some Monkeys are more dangerous than others... just sayin... (Im not the monkey da bunny is eluding to. She is MUCH more dangerous than me... especially if you wander into her pen and ask her to recommend a Glock:laugh:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom