• Status
    Not open for further replies.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    +1 to armslist fees. I Google "buy sell trade Indiana" and the classifieds came up and I seen a Super sweet deal. Make an account and had to posted 50 times, in January, seen another deal and figured I'd try to jump to 50 real fast. BTW, deal didn't seem to sweet once I hit 50. Though got my taxes back and figured I could use a new CCW
    I know I won't be the only one to say this, but hang around. You'll learn a lot and meet some amazing people. I love this place

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I'll just use it as a forum, considering the little red square under my name and your guys green ones

It will come back. I already tried to positive rep you for your honesty since I hit you with a negative earlier. Right now the forum won't let me. The Bernie effect is in force. (Must spread the rep around first.)

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Just curious, why do you guys have pictures of anything but yourself? I skimmed though the rules, though not all of them, so maybe I need to take the time and read them.
    Just for fun. You are free to have a picture of yourself as your avatar if you wish.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I think, if I am reading correctly, he and the guy are going to an FFL in Ohio to have the firearm transferred between them. I don't know if that's what he means or if that's kosher or not.

2. May I lawfully transfer a firearm to a friend who resides in a different State?
    Under Federal law, an unlicensed individual is prohibited from transferring a firearm to an individual
    who does not reside in the State where the transferee reside
    s. Generally, for a person to lawfully
    transfer a firearm to an unlicensed person who resides out of State, the firearm must be shipped to a
    Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) within the recipient’s State of residence. He or she may then
    receive the firearm f
    rom the FFL upon completion of an ATF Form 4473 and a NICS background
    check. More information can be obtained on the ATF website at
    www.atf.gov
    and
    http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/unlicensed
    -
    persons.html
    . The GCA provides an exception from this
    prohibition
    for temporary loans or rentals of firearms for lawful sporting purposes. Thus, for
    example, a friend visiting you may borrow a firearm from you to go hunting. Another exception is
    provided for transfers of firearms to nonresidents to carry out a lawful be
    quest or acquisition by
    intestate succession. This exception would authorize the transfer of a firearm to a nonresident who
    inherits a firearm under the will of a decedent. See 18 U.S.C. 922(a)(5

Still seems he would be breaking the law. Would have to have gun shipped here to Indiana like a GB sale from what the atf says.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Just curious, why do you guys have pictures of anything but yourself? I skimmed though the rules, though not all of them, so maybe I need to take the time and read them.

I don't have one due to privacy. I keep as much personal information offline as possible. Especially on firearm forums and discussions.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Really. It would be a good idea to at least skim the FAQ. Not enough do and there is a lot of good info there.

INGunOwners FAQs (sticky)

Also, the rules for the Classifieds are posted at the top of each classifieds forum. Be sure to read those in detail if you do any more shopping/selling.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

Feel free yo post pics of your self and or your guns or projects. Just keep it family friendly.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If I am using a made up name, why would I post my picture?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom