Not open for further replies.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    True, I was just trying to get to 50 indeed. Trying to find more threads to post on, trying so hard that, you're correct, didn't even engage the convo. Tried not to post so I could get a response, and to be honest, don't even know if I did.

Well you now have an ideal of why you where brought up in this thread. It's not the end of the world. Lots of members that have been brought up here have gone on to be awesome member's.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I never said that? ^^

This wasn't directed at you. It was part of an earlier discussion. Someone had a meltdown in here earlier.

So if I pay $20 Can I stay on here?

Payment for participation is not required. The site supporter fee is for those who wish to help out the site and those that want early access to the classifieds and PMs. All this information is in the FAQs as well. Do not feel like we are trying to run you out, that is not the case.

What we (the forum) want is for people to participate in discussions. Ask questions and share knowledge. The classifieds are only here as a perk.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "refreshing" would simply add too much more useless drivel to the site. So not only will we have runners trying to get in, but every last Classified whore becoming like a runner repeatedly to make their fix.

I stand by myself and others suggesting the mandatory site supporter fee for classified access. If they want access bad enough, they need to pony up the green... pay to play. Its not like that $30/year would make a deal no longer that swell. :dunno: Especially if they decide to live in the classifieds. Just think how much one of these classified whores is saving in Armslist fees!

Like I said, if it were my site and I were king, I'd try to come up with something to encourage people that are just here to flip guns to go do business elsewhere. And maybe that's where the emphasis could be...some how limit the number of guns that can be bought/sold with little to no participation after the initial 50. Or maybe just limit your sales to 1 or 2 or some number per year, period.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    So he is going to ship the handgun to your FFL in Indiana? FTF across state lines on handguns is a no no.
    I think, if I am reading correctly, he and the guy are going to an FFL in Ohio to have the firearm transferred between them. I don't know if that's what he means or if that's kosher or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom