• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Too much actual conversation in here... Where are the runners!? Seems like you guys are wanting to get rid of the runners, where would all our entertainment be if we had none?!

Yeah! Where would our entertainment be witbout runners and meltdowns????

"YOU PEOPLE" need to think this through!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Or, we can put guys that reach 50 in a kind of purgatory, locked out of the classifieds. Once they hit 50, they contact a mod, and the mod after reviewing their "body of work" then decides to give them access. That would almost certainly eliminate late night runners, and discourage members who simply want to mooch in the classifieds.
    I mean, how many people actually reach 50 each day 3 or 4? Doesn't seem like it would be too much more work.

Want to avoid that hassle?....pony up for site supporter.

Me

:yesway:

If not site supporter status then 50 or 100 plus a member for 30 days.

The people I know that use TwitFace can spew word vomit at an astounding rate. To them, 50 posts is child's play. 100 posts takes a little more dedication and if they see that there is a time limit in order to participate then they will realize that the great deal they are looking to jump on TODAY will be gone by the time they can access it. Those that are looking at the site as a forum and a place to chat & learn instead of a flipper board should not be phased by this. Those are the ones we're trying to attract right?

Hey, vomit is a strong word.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    tropic-thunder-what-do-you-mean.jpg

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    The reality is, I know some of these options just aren't doable due to staff members having other obligations and not being able to babysit the site. I just hate seeing all the low counters killing the classifieds. Perhaps it is time to change to rules, perhaps it isn't. Again it's just my two cents.

Plus, all a runner has to do is post up in the two/three word story section and their golden. I just saw someone with 51 posts, and half of them appear to be in those threads

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom