Not open for further replies.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Or, we can put guys that reach 50 in a kind of purgatory, locked out of the classifieds. Once they hit 50, they contact a mod, and the mod after reviewing their "body of work" then decides to give them access. That would almost certainly eliminate late night runners, and discourage members who simply want to mooch in the classifieds.
    I mean, how many people actually reach 50 each day 3 or 4? Doesn't seem like it would be too much more work.

Want to avoid that hassle?....pony up for site supporter.

Sounds great to me!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    on most of the forums I post on 50 posts is about a 2 year commitment. I am fine with that maybe by then I will be considered a trusted member, but can I just have one peek lol

The thing with INGO, is that it truly is a gem. If there's not something on here that you can dive into with a passion, you simply aren't paying attention. Guns, cars, politics, jokes, drama, health, rights, videos, stories, group buys.... it just goes on and on. The 50 quality post requirement is laughable really. It's incredibly easy to do.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    So does someone owe someone a hat?

Post was about RW, not the betamale. The offer still holds, if RW makes it to this thread (of his own accord) and goes epic then I will still buy him a hat*. I'll even give it a full week to happen. Considering he has at least 2 people that neg reped him then it may very well happen.

*Need to figure out how to make this happen. I don't go to the crop dusting anymore to pick one up. Is the store still going to open next Monday?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    The thing with INGO, is that it truly is a gem. If there's not something on here that you can dive into with a passion, you simply aren't paying attention. Guns, cars, politics, jokes, drama, health, rights, videos, stories, group buys.... it just goes on and on. The 50 quality post requirement is laughable really. It's incredibly easy to do.

QFT! this is a awesome resource site. We have Dr's, Lawyer's and many other professions. All willing to help a fellow community member. Hell, cars have been fixed, Heating and a AC problems. We had a member with a well that went dry. The list goes on.....

People have gave money for all kinds of causes. This place is taken very seriously by a lot of us!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    You forgot trolling err... picking on Kut!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Post was about RW, not the betamale. The offer still holds, if RW makes it to this thread (of his own accord) and goes epic then I will still buy him a hat*. I'll even give it a full week to happen. Considering he has at least 2 people that neg reped him then it may very well happen.

*Need to figure out how to make this happen. I don't go to the crop dusting anymore to pick one up. Is the store still going to open next Monday?

Make it 3 for neg rep

SwingW/theWing

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2015
    Bloomington
    I know I'm new and all that jazz but you may as well call it a classified fee instead of a site supporter. Just my .02. I know you want to prevent people abusing the site for the cassified section and agree with the logic. I like the idea of holding somebody status until it is approved for classified action. Maybe site supporters or member could sponsor new members and guide them along the way. I was in a gaming group years ago and you had to be voted in as a member but still had forum access without being an actual member.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I know I'm new and all that jazz but if you may as well call it a classified fee instead of a site supporter. Just my .02. I know you want to prevent people abusing the site for the cassified section and agree with the logic. I like the idea of holding somebody status until it is approved for classified action. Maybe site supporters or member could sponsor new members and guide them along the way. I was in a gaming group years ago and you had to be voted in as a member but still had forum access without being an actual member.
    Site supporter is just that, site supporter! It is not a classified fee, unless all you came to do was buy and sell, and don't have time or inclination to actually contribute to the site in a more positive way! 50 quality posts aren't hard to get, if that's too much to get to the classifieds, you can always pay for it!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Too much actual conversation in here... Where are the runners!? Seems like you guys are wanting to get rid of the runners, where would all our entertainment be if we had none?!

It's good to see people caring about INGO and being protective of it. Sometimes overprotective, but still...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom