• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    When i first logged on I went to General Firearms, as is usually my habit. It didn't take long to notice RW97 so checked his/her/cis profile and saw I think 23 in an hour and a half. Never the same thread twice. Thought I'd mosey over to race to 50 and see if anybody had noticed. I was something like 70 posts behind the curve. The Watchmen (and Watchmom) never sleep. Well done

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    When i first logged on I went to General Firearms, as is usually my habit. It didn't take long to notice RW97 so checked his/her/cis profile and saw I think 23 in an hour and a half. Never the same thread twice. Thought I'd mosey over to race to 50 and see if anybody had noticed. I was something like 70 posts behind the curve. The Watchmen (and Watchmom) never sleep. Well done

You need to read the full 70. We had a troll reappear from a temp ban, flame out and get perma-banned in the middle of the excitement.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

IKR! I'm just checking in here and found a bunch to catch up on. RW97's posts were my reason for checking into this thread, but then I discovered the epicness of a temp ban troll (permanent now thankfully) calling Kut a gay Republican :lmfao:

AmmoManAaron (thinks Kut gave a correct and dignified response)

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Am I the only one that feels like runners should be dealt with more severely? Now that the FB gun groups are gone. These people are going to flood the forums, and most likely have nothing to ever contribute or offer.

Rant over I guess. These types of things just bug me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom