• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So apparently Trump signed an Executive Order today to stop the separation of children from their families (in other words, exactly what the left was calling for), and they're still not happy. Maybe we should keep the immigrants and get rid of the leftists.

He and members of his administration lied, saying that they couldn't change the policy without congress. Then he signed an EO for some unknown reason, when in reality none of those were needed to change the policy. I'm baffled as to why there's all this bad information being put out.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So apparently Trump signed an Executive Order today to stop the separation of children from their families (in other words, exactly what the left was calling for), and they're still not happy. Maybe we should keep the immigrants and get rid of the leftists.

I'm liking this plan. Let's make it happen.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    He and members of his administration lied, saying that they couldn't change the policy without congress. Then he signed an EO for some unknown reason, when in reality none of those were needed to change the policy. I'm baffled as to why there's all this bad information being put out.

I'm baffled at how this administration allowed this to become a cluster****. It's like everyone was on their own page, when they should have been making an effort to point back to the past when this sort of thing was happening under Obama.

Now, after saying "we can't, Congress has to!", they flop over dead and sign an EO.

I don't get it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Actually I believe he said they shouldn't change the policy without Congress, and I agree. Congress made this mess, they need to clean it up. But according to the left, everything is Trump's fault, and the truth be damned. They behave like spoiled children. Give them exactly what they asked for, and it's still not good enough - they want... Well, I don't know what they want. I have a feeling they don't either - as long as it doesn't come from Trump. Trump could cure cancer tomorrow and the headlines would read, "Trump puts hundreds of oncologists out of business!" :rolleyes:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Actually I believe he said they shouldn't change the policy without Congress, and I agree. Congress made this mess, they need to clean it up. But according to the left, everything is Trump's fault, and the truth be damned. They behave like spoiled children. Give them exactly what they asked for, and it's still not good enough - they want... Well, I don't know what they want. I have a feeling they don't either - as long as it doesn't come from Trump. Trump could cure cancer tomorrow and the headlines would read, "Trump puts hundreds of oncologists out of business!" :rolleyes:

they will never be happy till he is impeached.....

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County

It's not a policy, it is the law - and only congress can change the law.

I would not be surprised if someone does not take legal action against him for what he did. The law is specific.

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I am fully on board with anyone born here being a citizen.

I disagree. We have allot of pregnant women who come here and once their baby is born, the USA provides all medical care and such. Imagine if we have a pregnant terrorist who comes into the USA and haves a baby and because of that, taxpayers have to end up supporting the family.

I believe there was allot of discussion about this when Hussain became president.

I was against it then, and am against it now. Infiltrate, weaken and destroy - I'll pass.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's not a policy, it is the law - and only congress can change the law.

I would not surprised if someone does not take legal action against him for what he did. The law is specific.

Which part is law? The separation of children?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Democrats Have Zero Tolerance For Illegal Immigration Solutions

“There are so many obstacles to legislation, and when the president can do it with his own pen, it makes no sense,” says Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, who is a co-sponsor of proposed Democrat legislation to supposedly fix the problem. “Legislation is not the way to go here when it’s so easy for the president to sign it.”

I'm sure this man can recognize what those obstacles to legislation are (if he has any mirrors in his home). The lie that he's telling is that it's " ... just too hard" for congress to legislate and the president should just fix it, one assumes by re-instating catch and release. The reality is that his membership doesn't want a vote on the record on fixing the underlying problem of unrestricted migration

Now, I realize Democrats have gotten used to the idea of a president ruling with a pen and concocting immigration law unilaterally. It also looks as if Trump will sign an executive order. But Dems know executive action is not “easy.” Democrats know that the administration will likely be stopped by the courts, and that the long-standing Flores consent decree makes it difficult to enforce border laws and keep families together. They know that only legislation can allow both to happen, and they’re more interested in returning to the status quo — which though better than child separation, continues to ignore the problem.

So someone should ask leading Democrats if they believe anyone with children should be detained at the border for any reason, at all?

Someone should ask Democrats what kind of illegal immigrant they believe doesn’t deserve de facto asylum? I’m well aware of the arguments about escaping poverty and violence, and highly sympathetic to them. But I assume those migrants who properly ask for asylum are in the same situation — other than being punished for following rules.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Trumps evil because he is enforcing the law of past administrations with a zero tolerance policy. Trumps evil cause he signed an EO allowing the illegal, law breaking border jumpers to stay with their children

This s**t is so tiresome!

If you cant handle Trump as your President then GTFO!!! PLEASE!!! There, i even asked nicely. I've dealt with the destruction of our country by Obama, Bushs' and Clinton! Its time for the Never Trumpers to just shut up and deal with it! He's your Pres, and hopefully will be for another 6 years.
    He's accomplished far more good for the people of this country, than the past 4 administrations put together, even despite all the media bias and ineptitude of our sitting Congress!

If you dont like my opinion, feel free to skip over it. I dont need to hear any replies, just go to your safespace, and eat a big bowl of FUs!
    Our country and citizens first!:patriot:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Trumps evil because he is enforcing the law of past administrations with a zero tolerance policy. Trumps evil cause he signed an EO allowing the illegal, law breaking border jumpers to stay with their children

This s**t is so tiresome!

If you cant handle Trump as your President then GTFO!!! PLEASE!!! There, i even asked nicely. I've dealt with the destruction of our country by Obama, Bushs' and Clinton! Its time for the Never Trumpers to just shut up and deal with it! He's your Pres, and hopefully will be for another 6 years.
    He's accomplished far more good for the people of this country, than the past 4 administrations put together, even despite all the media bias and ineptitude of our sitting Congress!

If you dont like my opinion, feel free to skip over it. I dont need to hear any replies, just go to your safespace, and eat a big bowl of FUs!
    Our country and citizens first!:patriot:

+1....:patriot:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

No, he actually tried to pin it on Democrats saying "Put pressure on the Democrats to end the horrible law that separates children from there parents once they cross the Border into the U.S" That's factually, incorrect. There is no law, evidenced by Trump changing his policy, that requires the separation of parents from their children. It gets even more "iffy" when he tries to blame Democrats, as from the earlier example, he had the power to do away with it all along.

DHS Sec. Nielsen, of course, muddies the waters further, when she told the American people "We do not have a policy of separating families at the border. That too, was factually incorrect.

Jeff Sessions said "Our policies that can result in short-term separation of families is not unusual or unjustified."

So we have three different excuses from three different people who should know better. One cites law, another cites policy, and yet another denies such a policy exist. Someone IS lying, or they are in a position that they shouldn't be in.

Of the three, Sessions is the one that actually told the truth, or what is factually correct.

It's extremely troubling, that the WH can't seem get it's messaging straight, and resorts to ignorance at best, and lying at worse.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Which part is law? The separation of children?

It is this law, Reno v. Flores, that keeps families separated, as affirmed by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in California.

The LAW states separation cannot last longer than 20 days; however, the process involving the illegal entry takes longer. The squawking would make you think Trump is responsible for this but all he is doing is enforcing the law.

His EO just states the families may stay together but in a detention center. The problem is that he is actually breaking the law by doing this and will most likely be brought to court.

This law came into play in 1997 (I think). Congress could have prevented this years ago, but the left wants to increase their voter base. They have run out of bussing opportunities so now they are illegally importing votes (people).

This is why they have been so relaxed on changing the immigration law.

Patriots need to remain strong and firm - and remember to vote. Wake up America......the coup is in progress.

Top Bottom