• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You are not "without sin" when it comes to villifying Trump because you don't agree with/like him. That's all I was getting at.

I thought it was obvious, but the point of the post you quoted was vilifying someone over a FALSE claim. I have not done such with Donald Trump. All my vilification is based in fact. There IS a difference.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought it was obvious, but the point of the post you quoted was vilifying someone over a FALSE claim. I have not done such with Donald Trump. All my vilification is based in fact. There IS a difference.

I would qualify that as “assumed facts”. You often deconstuct things into unsubstantiated fantasies, IMHO.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would qualify that as “assumed facts”. You often deconstuct things into unsubstantiated fantasies, IMHO.

I'd ask for an example, but I know better. It's one of the things I have grown to understand "if you say something about Kut, there's no need to provide a cite, as it will simply be accepted as true."

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I would say that some of your villification is based in fact (facts you don't agree with/like, obviously, and that's fine). Some of the villifiation has been based on more subjective criteria (ie. you just don't like the man - also fine, but to pretend that the villification is solely based on fact is disingenuous IMHO). I also agree that most people do this, myself included. Your post just seemed to indicate that you are somehow above this. As jamil said, it was to do with self-awareness.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I'd ask for an example, but I know better. It's one of the things I have grown to understand "if you say something about Kut, there's no need to provide a cite, as it will simply be accepted as true."

I thought I saw in another thread that you said you don't play the victim. I could be wrong...
    Sorry, but this gets tiresome.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    You mean like his sheets and hood comment about Trump? Or that INGO would become Stormfront Lite without the staff to keep us in check?

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    From what ive read this is not new. The supreme court ruled in 1997 that immigrant children cannot be help in detention centers like the adults so these shelters were established. So by my reading on this supreme court decision we can stop blaming Trump.

Well there you go. Why does't the media simply say this? Why haven't they?

FIFY

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    People are doxxing ICE agents right now. https://twitter.com/sam_lavigne/status/1009050062264176641

Also people like Peter Fonda are saying things like this:

We don’t have to take the agents kids, we only need to surround their schools and scare the **** out of them and worry the **** out of the agents frm CBE ICE & REGULAR BORDER PATROL AGENTS. WE NEED TO SCARE THE **** OUT OF THEM! NEED TO MAKE THEIR CHILDREN WORRY NOW. WE SHOULD HACK THIS SYSTEM, GET THE ADDRESSES OF THE ICE AGENTS CBP AGENTS AND SURROUND THEIR HOMES IN PROTEST. WE SHOULD FIND OUT WHAT SCHOOLS THEIR CHILDREN GO TO AND SURROUND THE SCHOOLS IN PROTEST. THESE AGENTS ARE DOING THIS CUZ THEY WANT TO DO IT. THEY LIKE DOING THIS. ****

https://twitter.com/iamfonda/status/1009331584053362688
    https://twitter.com/iamfonda/status/1009304641090154499

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You mean like his sheets and hood comment about Trump? Or that INGO would become Stormfront Lite without the staff to keep us in check?

Someone doesn't know the difference between a fact and an opinion. But I still believe that. INGO's early history indicates just as much.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oooh, You can expect to get talked down to pretty harshly

Harshly? Nah, the "fix" is somewhat valid, if one believes that honest messaging for policy is more the responsibility of the media rather than the administration implementing said policy. So, IndyGal may continue to blame the media, without any opposition from me.

Top Bottom