• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    If Trump decided to kick them out the Democrats would pitch a fit and get some liberal judge to stop it anyways.

I don't get it. Democrats complain when Trump follows through on his campain promises, stating they are illegal. Then when Trump doesn't follow through with a promise, the same Democrates who would have complained otherwise are complaining that he didn't.

He can't win.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    If Trump decided to kick them out the Democrats would pitch a fit and get some liberal judge to stop it anyways.

I don't get it. Democrats complain when Trump follows through on his campain promises, stating they are illegal. Then when Trump doesn't follow through with a promise, the same Democrates who would have complained otherwise are complaining that he didn't.

He can't win.

Ah, poor poor Trump.

Frankly to me this kind of logic sounds like the little kid in kindergarten that tries to make excuses for not tieing his own shoes or the first grader that tries to blame the dog for eating his homework. Neither of which take responsibility for their own actions. However with a bit of patience, nurturing, and maturity the little kid no longer makes these weak a** excuses and gets off his butt and takes responsibility for his own actions.

So either Trump is or Trump is not capable of taking responsibility for his own actions. Which is it?

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    To be clear: there was ample evidence Hillary broke a law, there was an investigation, during that investigation the sitting AG met with the subject of the investigation's husband, and nothing was done. Then when Comey was convinced crimes occurred, no prosecution happened.

Now we have vague rumors and suspicion that something happened that isn't a crime leading to an "independent prosecutor" who is great friends with the fired FBI director, hiring numerous lawyers who donate to Dems and even worked at the Clinton foundation.

And we're supposed to think this is OK?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    To be clear: there was ample evidence Hillary broke a law, there was an investigation, during that investigation the sitting AG met with the subject of the investigation's husband, and nothing was done. Then when Comey was convinced crimes occurred, no prosecution happened.

Now we have vague rumors and suspicion that something happened that isn't a crime leading to an "independent prosecutor" who is great friends with the fired FBI director, hiring numerous lawyers who donate to Dems and even worked at the Clinton foundation.

And we're supposed to think this is OK?

The whole Clinton plane interaction with the AG was wrong, wrong, wrong, WRONG.

I find the way Comey decided to handle the Clinton email thing wrong as well since the FBI should be investigating but not determine whether someone should be prosecuted or not. However I think his reasoning as to whether she should be charged sounded reasonable to me.

It's amazing how the choice for Mueller was praised initially by everybody but now the same people who praised him are trying to discredit him.

The other thing I don't understand is why the concern anyway the Republicans have control of the Congress and the Congress will have to act or not act on what is discovered if anything is discovered. So are you saying because he is a lefty he is more likely to find something Congress will be compelled to act on? If he where only a righty we wouldn't discover anything that the Congress would be compelled to act on?

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Comey usurped the AG's role in saying they weren't going to prosecute. The AG Was tainted by her visit with Bill. Comey should have been fired on the spot. Supposedly Obama was told to fire Comey but he thought it would look bad. Then Trump is told to fire Comey and now he's being sought for obstruction of justice after Hillary spent a year obstructing the investigation into her own crimes and destroying/hiding evidence, only to be told she's a criminal but not going to be prosecuted.

Bring the system down Trump. But the system wants to take Trump out to save itself.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Comey usurped the AG's role in saying they weren't going to prosecute. The AG Was tainted by her visit with Bill. Comey should have been fired on the spot. Supposedly Obama was told to fire Comey but he thought it would look bad. Then Trump is told to fire Comey and now he's being sought for obstruction of justice after Hillary spent a year obstructing the investigation into her own crimes and destroying/hiding evidence, only to be told she's a criminal but not going to be prosecuted.

Bring the system down Trump. But the system wants to take Trump out to save itself.

Like I said it will require at least for now a Republican controlled Congress to do something, so why the concern??

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Like I said it will require at least for now a Republican controlled Congress to do something, so why the concern??

because they should have done all this crap when it happened to Hillary. This is a damn coup that is designed to stop Trump's agenda that they lost to at the ballot box.

Republicans suck as the minority party and they are even worse as the majority

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    because they should have done all this crap when it happened to Hillary. This is a damn coup that is designed to stop Trump's agenda that they lost to at the ballot box.

Republicans suck as the minority party and they are even worse as the majority

But at least for now the Republicans will make the ultimate decision so what's the issue? You afraid the lefty will provide them with so much evidence they'll be compelled to act where a righty would not?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    But at least for now the Republicans will make the ultimate decision so what's the issue? You afraid the lefty will provide them with so much evidence they'll be compelled to act where a righty would not?

No, I don't believe there's any "there" there. I am sick and tired of the double standard where egregious actions by the left are ignored and then massive investigations of the right are done just to see if something was done incorrectly.

This is scooter libby all over again which was complete garbage. When the IC started THAT investigation he already knew who leaked the name and that she was NOT a deep cover operative, and was already known around DC as an agent. But they kept poking until they were able to prosecute someone for something.

This is a coup and it needs to be stopped.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    No, I don't believe there's any "there" there. I am sick and tired of the double standard where egregious actions by the left are ignored and then massive investigations of the right are done just to see if something was done incorrectly.

This is scooter libby all over again which was complete garbage. When the IC started THAT investigation he already knew who leaked the name and that she was NOT a deep cover operative, and was already known around DC as an agent. But they kept poking until they were able to prosecute someone for something.

This is a coup and it needs to be stopped.

So that whole Clinton White Water, Oh No it's Monica Lewinsky thingy was what again?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Kind of surprised this thing got buried today and sort of went unnoticed.
    If you read the article you will find its not really a big deal. Yet. It says the Trump administration will continue the policy until Trump decides what to do. Kind of a tossup to say which way he'll go with it. He may just put it off indefinitely.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    If you read the article you will find its not really a big deal. Yet. It says the Trump administration will continue the policy until Trump decides what to do. Kind of a tossup to say which way he'll go with it. He may just put it off indefinitely.

Still nobody here said anything and I thought that was surprising.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

He can't win.

Oh, contraire... you nailed it on the head! Lol!

It's part and parcel of #Resist.

The whole Clinton plane interaction with the AG was wrong, wrong, wrong, WRONG.

I find the way Comey decided to handle the Clinton email thing wrong as well since the FBI should be investigating but not determine whether someone should be prosecuted or not. However I think his reasoning as to whether she should be charged sounded reasonable to me.

It's amazing how the choice for Mueller was praised initially by everybody but now the same people who praised him are trying to discredit him.

The other thing I don't understand is why the concern anyway the Republicans have control of the Congress and the Congress will have to act or not act on what is discovered if anything is discovered. So are you saying because he is a lefty he is more likely to find something Congress will be compelled to act on? If he where only a righty we wouldn't discover anything that the Congress would be compelled to act on?

There are (a least) two parts to the law. One requires intent to remove classified material from it's place of safe-keeping. Comey cleared HIllary of this one, correctly. A second portion of the same law criminalizes negligent handling of classified material that results in its removal from a place of safe keeping... Comey whitewashed this as Hillary clearly violated 18 U.S. Code § 793(f). She, and most of her staff who were aware of it, violated section (g), conspiracy of the same code. Finally, when they ordered the server wiped, they all engaged in obstruction and conspiracy to commit obstruction.

There was no "hoping" about it... it was ordered, demanded even, and carried out.

Here is a post with the detail and my own experience with that part of the law:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...6650-director-comey-fired-24.html#post7094023

Top Bottom