• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Sorry, some may see it this way but others see some of his actions as being abhorrent and in some cases absolutely wrong no matter who he or his folllowers see him as being.

And some see what Trump is doing as wrong just because it's Trump doing it. Where were you people when Obama was walking all over the constitution? I'm going to guess you didn't have an issue with it because he was on your side.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    And some see what Trump is doing as wrong just because it's Trump doing it. Where were you people when Obama was walking all over the constitution? I'm going to guess you didn't have an issue with it because he was on your side.

Ah, once again because I have issues with Trump I must just must be on the other side. Pray tell what side is that again?

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Ah, once again because I have issues with Trump I must just must be on the other side. Pray tell what side is that again?

I have an Idea based on your other posts.

I have my issues with Trump as well, but Im at least going to give the guy a chance to do something rather than block his every move and then gripe and complain when he doesn't get anything done.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I have an Idea based on your other posts.

I have my issues with Trump as well, but Im at least going to give the guy a chance to do something rather than block his every move and then gripe and complain when he doesn't get anything done.

Wow, I must be either extremely powerful or rather influential if I am able to block his every move. Maybe I'm just quicker and smarter, hey. LOL

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It looks like we give Mexico an average Of ~$320M worth of aid per year, most of which is helping fight drug cartels. So, I'd say if that money spent is actually effectively combat drug cartels, ending that funding would have the consequence of strengthening the cartels. But, if that money isn't effective then ending the funding is a net win.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    It looks like we give Mexico an average Of ~$320M worth of aid per year, most of which is helping fight drug cartels. So, I'd say if that money spent is actually effectively combat drug cartels, ending that funding would have the consequence of strengthening the cartels. But, if that money isn't effective then ending the funding is a net win.

Well if we would only legalize pot we might be able to reduce this amount. Now, I would be for that.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Did you read the article?

Ok, based on the article it looks to me that the problem we have down there would be a problem almost no matter what we did unless we eliminated the problem. That is get rid of the criminals and give the local population something other than a criminal enterprise.

So only four states where enough to cause them to start selling heroine instead of pot. Only four states? By itself somehow that doesn't sound right.

i still think it's high time we legalize pot. But no doubt this is something that needs to be addressed. Maybe just maybe pulling our money out of this endeavor however might not be a good thing to do.

Oh, and anybody have any idea where our supply of illegal pot is coming from? Countries that is.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    The problem with The War on Drugs is that it's gone on for how long now? Have we really ever made much progress? Seems to me there will always be addicts. Is The War on Drugs really accomplishing anything anyway? Please don't tell me somehow a wall is going to stop it.

Top Bottom