• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I am having trouble in my war of wits with him too. Shame I'm not Sicilian
    I'm fairly confident that Iocaine powder implementation is a violation of INGO rules. A 3 day ban might be worth it.

Wait.

You're a doc.

If a patient presents with symptoms that could possibly be helped by Iocaine powder, then that can't be a rules violation. Right?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm a lawyer. Because I like helping people. :D

Wait. Does this mean like "watching" or misspelling of "gauze"?

The answer to that question probably changes the answer to the first question.

Sounds like something a homophone would say.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh snap.

Time to change usernames again.

[strike]ATM[/strike]
    [strike]Tactical Timmy[/strike]
    [strike]SindyF[/strike]
    [strike]Freedom Saunders[/strike]
    [strike]BridgeDudeEleventyOne[/strike]

This'll be more difficult than I thought.

How about Reality Winner?

That's a problem. But so is her rhetoric about bringing gun cases to SCOTUS right after Scalia died, so they could "fix" the Heller decision. She should recuse herself from both this and any gun cases that the court takes on.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    How about Reality Winner?

That's a problem. But so is her rhetoric about bringing gun cases to SCOTUS right after Scalia died, so they could "fix" the Heller decision. She should recuse herself from both this and any gun cases that the court takes on.
    Don't be silly. She can obviously separate her personal feelings from her ruling on the bench..........:lmfao:

OK. I can't actually finish that thought. :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If statements made during Trump's campaign are admissible as evidence against him shouldn't the same be said for the statement(s) of any judge presiding over the case?

That's why judges who make such statements should recuse themselves. If they ultimately rule in favor of the statements they've previously made it invalidates their ruling in the public eye. SCOTUS judges don't have to recuse themselves. But if they care anything at all about the validity of their decisions then they have to way that. I don't think ideologues like Ginsberg are capable of doing that.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    This question is Kafka-esque.

Federal law enforcement is charged with vetting immigrants. There are robust measures in place to do that, so as to maintain a high level of security. Trump's stated goal, in a kind six-sigma sense, is to increase the measures to incrementally increase security. There's nothing wrong with that at all.

To the extent that goal has been stymied by the litigation, he has the opportunity to both incrementally increase security AND score PR points by having an articulable, rational plan that incrementally increases security.

I'm guess I should've been more explicit earlier.

I thought there were whistle-blower reports of refugees being admitted without any sort of verifiable documentation and who were "un-vettable"... that they couldn't even verify their true identity. For example, what percentage of poor Syrian refugees have passports? Even if they have one, how do you verify a Syrian passport as authentic? What do you do with a refugee who claims all of their documents were seized from them by government troops or ISIS?

It's not like you can go door-to-door and check with their old neighbors, interview their relatives, friends and former employers. (an example of a basic security screening protocol)

If you can't even verify who some of these people are, how can you vet them?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Homeland Security has rescinded DAPA, which protected parents with US citizen or permanent resident children from deportation.

DCaPukTVoAADLiu.jpg:small

Top Bottom