• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Looking forward to the nevertrumper tears...;)

giphy.gif

Who's gonna start the presidential speech listening thread? Please link it here, thanks.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I dont know the facts but i would almost guess there's already an existing perimeter along the boarder that the fed gov owns. Like an easement along most streets that local gov owns and is really not your property even though its possible you as the owner maintains it.

On the last part of your statement, please name a politician that takes their oath to protect the constitution and serve the people seriously. I cant think of a single one in this day and age

I wasn't talking about politicians. I was talking about the men and women in uniform who would be enforcing a seizure of private property. And I know of no such notion of federal easement concerning the border, in fact, there are actual homes that straddle the border.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Exactly and we need to start locking them up when they dont keep it.
    In the old days they would have been tarred and feathered by now. Since this is 2019, we need to have them thrown in jail

Well, we still have tar available. Might have to be 'tar and thinsulate', though

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Noooooooo!
    This will be my 2nd Tuesday this week. I can't go through a 3rd one, the last 2 sucked as it is. :crying:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Just out of curiosity, if Trump puts his "national emergency" plan into action and has the military build a wall, what happens to those folks that own property where the path of the wall would travel? Does the govt invoke imminent domain, and have the military seize their land, solely on the president's order?

Not sure thats thats a good look /purple

I dare say that members of the military that seize the private property of American citizens, on the whim of the president, probably have forgotten what their oath meant.

just the same as the state took land from people building I69 south that no one in the path wanted....state/Feds will do as they want.....we need a wall and didn't need another interstate...

Top Bottom