• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    First there was -

[video=youtube;KWcmZ8hozvU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWcmZ8hozvU[/video]

Followed by -

[video=youtube;smMM5t3N0tg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smMM5t3N0tg[/video]

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Bottom line is the Democrats have advocated and voted for a lot of similar things regarding border security in the past and that includes funding for some 700 miles of fencing.

They weren’t talking about morality back then.

What’s different now?

Answer: It’s a Trump thing.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    First there was -

[video=youtube;KWcmZ8hozvU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWcmZ8hozvU[/video]

Followed by -

[video=youtube;smMM5t3N0tg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smMM5t3N0tg[/video]

Theirs was a canned, preprepared statement and not a response. Had they responded, there would have been specific counterpoints and not just broad, generalized pleas.

Oh, they may have modified a line or two right before their presentation, but the rest, meh.

Reopen the government? Sure, but don't play the govt workers as victims. They'll have it hard for a while, but everyone knows they will get backpay to cover this time, so no one will foreclose knowing payment is imminent.

$5 Billion? Current spending is a little over $4 trillion, so let's round down and use this number. This is about $333,333,333,333.34 / month, or $76,923,076,923.08 / week, or $10,958,904,109.59 / day, or $456,621,004.57 / hour.

Which means it represents 10 hours and 57 minutes of spending. WOW!

If you want to reopen the government Chuck & Nancy, how about you cut 11 hours worth of waste and give hime 10H57M of wall? That way we all win.

Regards,

Doug

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The first thing out of her mouth was criticizing the President for preying on fear - All she and Chucky S have done is prey on fear to further their gun control agenda!! :xmad:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    juggalos570_0.gif
    Is this a fight or a game of some sort?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like they both got some fresh botox injections for tonight's rebuttal. They don't look as corpse like as usual.
    Even with that they still looked pretty grim. I think they made a mistake by those two getting in front of a camera and giving a rebuttal. Schumer looks like a cross between a weasel and a snake and Pelosi looked as clueless as ever. She always looks like she’s about to be hit by a truck.

An un-dynamic duo. Fail.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I wasn't talking about politicians. I was talking about the men and women in uniform who would be enforcing a seizure of private property. And I know of no such notion of federal easement concerning the border, in fact, there are actual homes that straddle the border.

Do you have one of those linkey thingys to support your statement or does the Kut not have to provide support for his allegations of "fact"? I hav heard of things like that on the US-Canadian border, but now the US-Mexican border. Not saying its not possible, but...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Do you have one of those linkey thingys to support your statement or does the Kut not have to provide support for his allegations of "fact"? I hav heard of things like that on the US-Canadian border, but now the US-Mexican border. Not saying its not possible, but...

I was speaking about the one on the Canadian border. Debunking the idea that there is a federal easement around the entire border, noting home like that existed.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I was speaking about the one on the Canadian border. Debunking the idea that there is a federal easement around the entire border, noting home like that existed.

So, everyone else is talking the border with Mexico and you counter with what about Canada? Who cares. that is not what we are talking about in this thread.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So, everyone else is talking the border with Mexico and you counter with what about Canada? Who cares. that is not what we are talking about in this thread.

No someone said they thought there was a federal easement along the entire border. My example proved that to be incorrect.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    No someone said they thought there was a federal easement along the entire border. My example proved that to be incorrect.

I doubt he was referring to the Canada border since all the discussion is the Mexican border, but you are free to self-justify yourself however you want. But it does look, well, silly.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I doubt he was referring to the Canada border since all the discussion is the Mexican border, but you are free to self-justify yourself however you want. But it does look, well, silly.

What's silly is to assume something not explicitly said.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom