The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Got 4 firearms cleaned. Leaving the 5th dirty since I'll be shooting it again on the 5th. Now what to do on this nice day? Would be nice to go out riding but supposed to get a phone call to possibly check out some firearms and help sell any I'm not interesred in.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Afternoon all. I'll tell you what, this week just keeps getting better....lets see...I blew a tire which bent the rim and spindle on my loader tractor. I was taken out by a suicidal deer on I 65 and totaled my car (I hope its totaled). Had to put one of the dogs to sleep yesterday and Mama bear is heartbroken. And for the grand finale, this morning her step dad died:facepalm:

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Afternoon all. I'll tell you what, this week just keeps getting better....lets see...I blew a tire which bent the rim and spindle on my loader tractor. I was taken out by a suicidal deer on I 65 and totaled my car (I hope its totaled). Had to put one of the dogs to sleep yesterday and Mama bear is heartbroken. And for the grand finale, this morning her step dad died:facepalm:

I'm really sorry Bear
    Prayer for you two!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

Sorry for your loss and troubles bear

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Mama Bear was not close to her step dad and he has been in hospice for a few weeks, so no surprise. She does not get along with mother but now she has to help here with the arrangements. She is already stressed about putting her big boy to sleep yesterday.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hate to hear about your events. Praying it gets better for all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom