The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I hear ya mom. I was doing a good job of keeping up between spraying and pulling them early on, but then the rains nixed the spraying and the neat nixed me pulling them. I just got done cleaning up an area that borders the neighbor's driveway out by the road that was a mess. I'm drenched already. Already filled a 45 gallon trash bag in probably less than a 10'x2' strip. :n00b:

Another thing that kills my motivation is that our trash service limits us to one big can now. Used to be able to put out 10 items, including the can, so I could have my can of regular trash plus 9 big bags of weeds/yard waste (or bundles of branches). Now I know I will have to haul them to a dumpster somewhere in the wee hours of the morning to get rid of them.

You need a mulch barrel DD put those weeds to good use.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    RK, I don't look in the classys much. I bought a Glock Friday, then realized it was yours when I was trying to figure out I Trader.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think I'm about done with weeding for today. Filled another 45 gallon bag along our driveway. It's looking better and I've got the next 2 days off. The humidity is supposed to start dropping this evening too.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    RK, I don't look in the classys much. I bought a Glock Friday, then realized it was yours when I was trying to figure out I Trader.
    Yeah The guy I sold it to PM'd me and told me after shooting it he preferred his Gen5 and was going to list it. I told him good luck. Hope you enjoy it. The gun was purchased in 1989 from Don's and was the first pistol I purchased. It is a classic and an early model of the Gen 2.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Yeah The guy I sold it to PM'd me and told me after shooting it he preferred his Gen5 and was going to list it. I told him good luck. Hope you enjoy it. The gun was purchased in 1989 from Don's and was the first pistol I purchased. It is a classic and an early model of the Gen 2.

I didn't like the gen 5. They redesigned the entire gun and I had problems with mine. It was a very early one and used to test different mags, that came with it. The barrel was too tight for some ammunition, so actually it wasn't the mags.
    My brother in law was testing the police versions, which I got to handle, and it had a slide lock issue if I recall. If a design works, why mess with it?

I happy I found one, and it's in good shape. If you ever find the Tupperware, let me know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom