The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Morning mom. When I watched 22 this morning they weren't giving any details at that point. Just said the homicide unit was out investigating.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Greg

Hi Expat. It made me sad when I saw it was a child that was the victim. I'm sure it was gang related...usually is.

Glad to see you survived the indians last night.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I haven't weeded any flower beds here all summer. Hubby threatened to mow them off the other day. I told him to leave them alone because if he mows them some of the flowers I want to spread won't reseed. Next year, we SHOULD be less busy and I will have more time to work in them. Cole makes it hard for me to do my outside stuff when I am watching him. Next year, he can help me. Between work, watching him, helping my parents and the heat and rain on some of my days off...I just haven't had time to get to them.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hi Expat. It made me sad when I saw it was a child that was the victim. I'm sure it was gang related...usually is.

Glad to see you survived the indians last night.
    It was an adventure. Roland (GS2) has to look through everything on the counter, in a drawer, where ever he can find stuff to pilfer through, and then asks if he can keep it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It was an adventure. Roland (GS2) has to look through everything on the counter, in a drawer, where ever he can find stuff to pilfer through, and then asks if he can keep it.

Hmmm...sounds like my son when he was little. I remember trying to break that habit of snooping as I called it. I used to ask what he was looking for. He never really could give a clear answer.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Going through my trail cam pictures. I have a camera hanging near the clothesline that monitors traffic in yard that approaches the door to the house. Hubby has been taking his jeans off when he gets home from the job site to eliminate the possibility that he is bringing fleas into the house on his pants. He mooned my camera....he will never grow up. :laugh:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Going through my trail cam pictures. I have a camera hanging near the clothesline that monitors traffic in yard that approaches the door to the house. Hubby has been taking his jeans off when he gets home from the job site to eliminate the possibility that he is bringing fleas into the house on his pants. He mooned my camera....he will never grow up. :laugh:

Thats funny :lmfao:

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Looking at buying a piece of Australian Brown mallee burl cap wood for pen making. Those are some of the cheaper varieties but still are pricey.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I haven't weeded any flower beds here all summer. Hubby threatened to mow them off the other day. I told him to leave them alone because if he mows them some of the flowers I want to spread won't reseed. Next year, we SHOULD be less busy and I will have more time to work in them. Cole makes it hard for me to do my outside stuff when I am watching him. Next year, he can help me. Between work, watching him, helping my parents and the heat and rain on some of my days off...I just haven't had time to get to them.

I hear ya mom. I was doing a good job of keeping up between spraying and pulling them early on, but then the rains nixed the spraying and the neat nixed me pulling them. I just got done cleaning up an area that borders the neighbor's driveway out by the road that was a mess. I'm drenched already. Already filled a 45 gallon trash bag in probably less than a 10'x2' strip. :n00b:

Another thing that kills my motivation is that our trash service limits us to one big can now. Used to be able to put out 10 items, including the can, so I could have my can of regular trash plus 9 big bags of weeds/yard waste (or bundles of branches). Now I know I will have to haul them to a dumpster somewhere in the wee hours of the morning to get rid of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom