• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    You blew his mind when you challenged what he had presented as an unquestionable truth.

You see, he didn't think of his statement as an unsupported or even flawed notion, he likely thought he was enlightening you to what he'd always considered a universally obvious fact - thus his "deer in the headlights" look and inability to even discuss it further with you.

Hopefully, he will further consider the weakness of that notion before blurting it out there again and placing himself in a position to look foolish when it isn't the conversation ender he thought it was.
    He did look like this :laugh:
    40142ED9-F68F-49FE-BDA6-E210FFD3F530-6297-00000C235CAAE385_zps208cfa92.jpg

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Last edited:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I don't OC because I don't have the stones to do it yet. You guys will never catch any grief from me.

I bet the guy in your avatar OCs! :):

Just try it local, around the neighborhood, around places where people know you, then go from there. Eventually, you won't give it a second thought.

Newhoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Kouts
    I'm new to Indiana from Ohio and it's nice to see Indiana is more gun friendly than Ohio. Actually there is lots of things I really like about Indiana but thats off topic. I had an Ohio ccw and currently have a Utah ccw and have applied for my Indiana LTCH but i'm only 4 months into what runs 6 months so I'm not permitted to carry in Indiana. I dont think i have ever OC. That being said i carry CC but chose to use an OWB holster and i'm sure I print but dont really care. I see both sides of OC vers CC. The public will never get used to guns being ok if they dont see them every day. Its just nice to see Indiana isnt filled with uptight antigunners.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I'm new to Indiana from Ohio and it's nice to see Indiana is more gun friendly than Ohio. Actually there is lots of things I really like about Indiana but thats off topic. I had an Ohio ccw and currently have a Utah ccw and have applied for my Indiana LTCH but i'm only 4 months into what runs 6 months so I'm not permitted to carry in Indiana. I dont think i have ever OC. That being said i carry CC but chose to use an OWB holster and i'm sure I print but dont really care. I see both sides of OC vers CC. The public will never get used to guns being ok if they dont see them every day. Its just nice to see Indiana isnt filled with uptight antigunners.

Welcome to our state! There's a lot I like about Indiana too. I hope you enjoy living here!

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI

Welcome to INGO from Hobart. We are a pretty active group in Northwest Indiana. Check out the event section for NWI. We have a Meet & Shoot and a Meet & Eat this mouth too. We all so have a chat room in the break room section look for NWI. Hope to see you at one of the events.

TWFMB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    I carry both ways, but weapon is always in the same spot regardless of which one I'm carrying or whether it's OC, CC or as I do many times both. One on my belt on the right and one in my right pocket.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I carry both ways, but weapon is always in the same spot regardless of which one I'm carrying or whether it's OC, CC or as I do many times both. One on my belt on the right and one in my right pocket.

I think carrying in the same spot is a good idea.
    And how the heck can you have 12 posts with a 2009 start. Have the mods been harsh on "quality"?

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I think carrying in the same spot is a good idea.
    And how the heck can you have 12 posts with a 2009 start. Have the mods been harsh on "quality"?

Now, don't be too hard on him. That's THREE PER YEAR!!!!! They must have been REALLY QUALITY POSTS!!!! (or really really long)

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I've heard that claim made against someone with a low post count. Had to point out the start date.

Someone once said one of my post was a run for the classifieds. I had around 800 posts then. :)

I have had to point that out to people as well. Really Jim? Think he is making a run now? Been here since Fenway launched the dam thing

Top Bottom