The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This entire situation was brilliantly played. Dump tape of Trump bragging about sexual assault... Let him deny at debate... Intro his victims... Full week of pain.

He hung himself... to the benefit of a political couple whose record on mistreating women is nearly unparalleled. The Clinton's wanted him, because they knew exactly how to destroy him and save themselves from the same.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

mcjon77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    That would be the worst possible case if his taxes came out with anything bad in them.

Not for trump.

The WORST possible case for trump would be that an analysis of his tax returns shows that he is not actually a billionaire, as he claims. Trump is deathly afraid of people thinking that he is not rich.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Not for trump.

The WORST possible case for trump would be that an analysis of his tax returns shows that he is not actually a billionaire, as he claims. Trump is deathly afraid of people thinking that he is not rich.

I doubt he has that much cash sitting around, at least inside of the US.

Like most billionaires he probably has it tied up in foreign assets around the globe.

---

Jeffery Epstein's little black book with names of clients(Or rather I should say contacts) has been leaked. (If you don't know, he's a world famous pedophile who runs an island for the rich and famous to play with kids)
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documen...ffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf

(Trump didn't get along too well with Epstein after the pedophile revealed himself, as Trump banned him from the Mar-A-Lago when he caught him propositioning an underage girl.)

Last edited:

mcjon77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    I doubt he has that much cash sitting around, at least inside of the US.

Like most billionaires he probably has it tied up in foreign assets around the globe.

I know he doesn't have that much in cash, or even liquid assets like stocks. What I am saying is that he may not have a billion dollar net worth AT ALL, no matter how you measure his foreign assets. So much of his inflated net worth approximation is based on his own guess regarding the value of his brand (i.e. the Trump name). Yet his brand value is based on the idea that he is this successful businessman/billionaire. If that turned out not to be true, his "empire" might fall like a house of cards.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I know he doesn't have that much in cash, or even liquid assets like stocks. What I am saying is that he may not have a billion dollar net worth AT ALL, no matter how you measure his foreign assets. So much of his inflated net worth approximation is based on his own guess regarding the value of his brand (i.e. the Trump name). Yet his brand value is based on the idea that he is this successful businessman/billionaire. If that turned out not to be true, his "empire" might fall like a house of cards.

When you can lose a billion dollars in a year and carry on like nothing really happened, I don't think he's as bad off as you think.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump on People journalist accusation: "look at her" and "tell me what you think."

Great strategy jackass... say it's untrue because she's ugly. Bravo.

NYT lawyer responds to the Trump lawyer letter. Essentially a "Go Coitus

I think Trump is socially retarded. He doesn't seem to know that the people he needs to convince will only think worse of him for saying that.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I think Trump is socially retarded. He doesn't seem to know that the people he needs to convince will only think worse of him for saying that.

It's not entirely dissimilar to a lot of rich or famous people who become used to always finding someone to cheer them on, no matter how bad the behavior.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I happened across this quite by accident. I was listening to some finance/investing podcasts and the interviewer happened to have a political operative instead.

This guy basically analyzes Trump's campaign and it's somewhat enlightening.

BTW, the interviewer introduces him as a "nevertrump"er but the guest doesn't really describe himself that way and, when asked at the end, says he does not know who he is voting for (he's not a Hillary fan either).

If you are a podcast listener, you might enjoy this: Bloomberg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Jerry Falwell Jr.: Trump has email evidence proving his innocence - CNNPolitics.com

So the people accusing Trump of raping him decided later they wanted to work for him and attend his ralies. My oh my... Nevermind the fact that one was a secretary at the clinton foundation.

No wonder he was trying to sue them for libel.

----

And people think Trump is the one in bed with Russians? Hillary's top staffer has 75,000 shares in a putin-connected company!!! https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-75000-shares-putin-connected-energy-company/

What is with the left always projecting?

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I know this is a bit over a year old now, but as far as free speech and whatnot go... here's what Trump said about Pam Geller and the attack in Garland. He took the leftist "She shouldn't be dressed that way if she didn't want to be raped" approach.

Trump being interviewed on Cavuto:

“This has nothing to do with free speech – this is taunting, and all it does is cause trouble.”
    “She should be much more responsible because what she’s doing is completely irresponsible!”
    “She’s a person that is doing this for her own purpose and she’s doing a terrible thing for our country!“
    “For her… for this WOMAN, that no one had ever heard of, to go out and taunt, and that’s what she’s doing and PROVOKE an attack….”

“But what’s the purpose of her doing this? I’ll give you an example – if she went after, instead, JESUS, instead of the Muslim, went after JESUS, let’s see how long she’d last! If she went after the African-Americans, and went after the N-WORD, where she was positive on it as opposed to… let’s SEE how long she would last! That would also be freedom of speech! Let’s see if she has the guts to do that. Let’s see how long she’d last doing that. All she’s doing, she is a provocateur! All she doing is provoking and taunting people!!”

Oh I know it doesn't matter much. It's just late, ran across it, thought I'd share. I know, "but hillary" something-or-other.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    [video=youtube;RbfJPp8QQbQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbfJPp8QQbQ[/video]

[video=youtube;TaDy3BKKA5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaDy3BKKA5I[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom