The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    He is going to release his "substantial evidence", his tax returns for the last 20 years, AND his detailed plan to defeat ISIS all in one big report. Really, he has it all ready for us. We'll have it all right after this pesky election, I mean audit is finished. Trust him. He is totally going to MAGA!!

I'd be more worried about the clinton who is being implicated with treason and is already promising war with Russia.

Just, you know, putting things in perspective. Tax dodging doesn't really compare to the threat of nuclear war.

-
    Isn't this curious, one of the Donald Trump accusers is secretary at the clinton foundation, who'da thunk it?

https://twitter.com/Bernies4_Trump/status/786598212605927426

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    This is getting scary, and I'm not the type to get too worked up over the election until election night. I really hope Trump has a plan and a few tricks up his sleeve. He says some stupid stuff, but I don't really believe he is that incompetent! Lord help us if he is... Now Michelle is "Horrified" and "Shaken to the core" over Trumps remarks about women. :rolleyes:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This is getting scary, and I'm not the type to get too worked up over the election until election night. I really hope Trump has a plan and a few tricks up his sleeve. He says some stupid stuff, but I don't really believe he is that incompetent! Lord help us if he is... Now Michelle is "Horrified" and "Shaken to the core" over Trumps remarks about women. :rolleyes:

I like how they're always mortified and shaken up by some people being killed in the middle east, when obama keeps approving drone strikes on civilians, like he did with the Yemen family wedding. They couldn't care less if you paid them to.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No depth too low for the clinton crime family:

mgzJTeJ.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    A very interesting read from the New Yorker via The American Conservative...Jamil has touched on this a few times as well as Jetta....I think it explains much of what we are seeing....(GP if you can figure out a way to link this that fixes what you tried to explain to my less than internet savvy self I would appreciate it...)

Where Trump Voters Come From | The American Conservative

Last edited:

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Looks like Orange Julius is starting to climb ahead of the HAG in the pols again.......and I figure in a few more days they will get the band back together.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Looks like Orange Julius is starting to climb ahead of the HAG in the pols again.......and I figure in a few more days they will get the band back together.

Not before they roll out more fake victims.

Because someone filing a lawsuit against a billionaire only cares during the last 28 days of an election, when they had 20+ years to do something... Hahahahahahahah

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom