The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I can not remember ever being less bored...Look at what we get to see in real time....

A full blown attack from the media, the moderators, pop stars, late night talk shows, the establishment Republican Party, Hollywood stars and starlets, prime time tv shows getting rebooted to do just one episode denouncing Trump, Alec Baldwin coming on SNL to just play Trump...Rape victims from years gone by...Talk again of cigars and interns...Folks calling out Clinton for rapes and being pummeled at Hillary rallies, illegal immigrants in our streets openly pummeling a pinata of a candidate, 72 year old women and young reality show contestants saying a mega millionaire touched them inappropriately, in leaked emails we learn Democrats hate southerners, Catholics and whine about how needy Latinos are and blame it on Russian espionage (that is so retro that as a child of the Cold War I felt a bit of nostalgia...)The father of a mass murderer of folks at a nightclub sits right behind a presidential candidate a couple of months after the incident and the media yawns...

How will we ever go back to a standard first world election again???? So much drama....Somewhere between historical and hysterical.......

"It's beautiful man...It's beautiful...."

[video=youtube;ppMQ2Jvekfg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppMQ2Jvekfg[/video]

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Really reinforces how everyone was conned into making him the candidate.

Not everyone supporting Trump was duped or conned........

Grandpas across the nation, when being introduced to their grandsons's new girlfriend will now feel a chill in the air when they say, "Boy she's a looker...Why if I was 30 years younger you'd have to fight me for her..."

What had always been followed with a blush and a "Thank's Papaw...I hoped you would approve..." Will now have a squadron of Puritan Harpies hissing from the sidelines, "Pervert!!!!! Sleazy old man who abuses women!!!!! BURN HIM!!!!! Burn the old man!!!!!"

George Jones Corvette song is now hate speech.....:)

[video=youtube;wh5jfvNOwK0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh5jfvNOwK0[/video]

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not everyone supporting Trump was duped or conned.......The footage is chilling....

Grandpas across the nation, when being introduced to their grandsons's new girlfriend will now feel a chill in the air when they say, "Boy she's a looker...Why if I was 30 years younger you'd have to fight me for her..."

What had always been followed with a blush and a "Thank's Papaw...I hoped you would approve..." Will now have a squadron of Puritan Harpies hissing from the sidelines, "Pervert!!!!! Sleazy old man who abuses women!!!!! Burn HIM!!!!! Burn the old man!!!!!"

George Jones Corvette song is now hate speech.....:)

I'm not sure this is the equivalent to that.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trump says he has "substantial evidence" that will prove his accusers wrong, but can't disclose the information until the audit is complete.

That sounds... familiar. I think he's mixing up his excuses

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'm not sure this is the equivalent to that.

Me neither...Hence the smiley face icon.....Is there an I am being facetious emoji I can use????

Dang this internet and it's inability to convey gallows humor....

I guess I should be happy that after gay marriage became the law of the land and Planned Parenthood got caught trying to sell baby parts that we have seemed to have finally gotten our Puritan groove back...At least in some areas, against certain political parties....

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trump on People journalist accusation: "look at her" and "tell me what you think."

Great strategy jackass... say it's untrue because she's ugly. Bravo.

NYT lawyer responds to the Trump lawyer letter. Essentially a "Go Coitus Yourself"

CuqivY3WIAAPFpY.jpg:large

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh ****. Grab your Nikes and proceed to the punch bowl... the prophet has called for the Final Journey to commence.

Trump: "They are wrong, this will be a journey to heaven"

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Trump on People journalist accusation: "look at her" and "tell me what you think."

Great strategy jackass... say it's untrue because she's ugly. Bravo.

The old "I wouldn't tap that with your **** defense"...Risky but in this election it just might be crazy enough to work...:) (in lieu of facetious emoji I used the standard smiley face one..)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oh ****. Grab your Nikes and proceed to the punch bowl... the prophet has called for the Final Journey to commence.

Trump: "They are wrong, this will be a journey to heaven"

Okay...Time for the worst song of the 1980's...Yes I went there....

[video=youtube;9jK-NcRmVcw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw[/video]

GP one serious question...Are you a religious man??? I notice you use a lot of religious phrasing in your posts like "prophet", "cult", etc...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Okay...Time for the worst song of the 1980's...Yes I went there....

[video=youtube;9jK-NcRmVcw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw[/video]

GP one serious question...Are you a religious man??? I notice you use a lot of religious phrasing in your posts like "prophet", "cult", etc...

That wasn't written just for Geico?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Very interesting find from the Podesta Wikileaks e-mails:

From: bi@globalculturalstrategies.com <-- I found this group name interesting and a little chilling.
    Well, we all thought the big problem for our US democracy was Citizens United/Koch Brothers big money in politics.
    And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly.

So, John Podesta is conversing with someone from "Global Cultural Strategies" who takes a great interest in the American presidential race, bemoaning the big money in politics (despite the fact that it seems to be primarily on the Democrat side) and is aware of and happy with the fact that we are developing a dumbed-down citizenry. Too bad that there are as many compliant to the status quo as there are.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I seem to be getting that you are making sure(and the worse is to come) is fresh in the voters minds.Honestly you would Love​ to see him pull it off?That is doubtful.Remember your own words"it is 100% not possible." Minds are already made up,but you can keep trying.

... I didn't peg you for one of those types.

No, I'm just sharing the news. I'm also a realist.

Careful, you'll get kicked out of the fan club

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I heard someone making the point today that we should all recall that the media even tried to paint Mitt as a racist murderer. He said that everyone knows Mitt is one of the most decent and kind men that any one could know, even if you disagree with him on policy.

mcjon77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    Trump says he has "substantial evidence" that will prove his accusers wrong, but can't disclose the information until the audit is complete.

That sounds... familiar. I think he's mixing up his excuses

He is going to release his "substantial evidence", his tax returns for the last 20 years, AND his detailed plan to defeat ISIS all in one big report. Really, he has it all ready for us. We'll have it all right after this pesky election, I mean audit is finished. Trust him. He is totally going to MAGA!!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This day may have been the fastest news day ever...GP points out the allegations of the two women that say Trump groped them this morning and it already seems like that is old news....It's an electoral ping pong match played with dirt clods and clumps of poo.....

What the **** is going on out there????? Crazy, crazy, crazy...But enjoyable......But not as much as I first thought...And that was just this morning when I thought it was enjoyable...My head hurts...I need a bourbon on the rocks....And an electronic black out...Lord knows what will happen in the next two weeks if this day is an harbinger of things to come........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom