The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    [video=youtube;dtRj6x1jHuU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtRj6x1jHuU[/video]

Give this a watch is you have 27 minutes free. You will not be sorry.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Bill Clinton is still in the lead.

I don't disagree, but that doesn't matter. First, of course, he isn't running for President anymore. Second... people have a very short memory. That was a long time ago. This Trump stuff is right now, a month before the election. The media will make sure it (and the worst to come) is fresh in voters minds.

At that point, the small group of hardcores isn't going to matter. The massively larger "normal people" voter bloc will matter, and can be turned off by this sort of stuff.

Honestly, would love to see him pull it off, but it's 100% not possible.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don't disagree, but that doesn't matter. First, of course, he isn't running for President anymore. Second... people have a very short memory. That was a long time ago. This Trump stuff is right now, a month before the election. The media will make sure it (and the worst to come) is fresh in voters minds.

At that point, the small group of hardcores isn't going to matter. The massively larger "normal people" voter bloc will matter, and can be turned off by this sort of stuff.

If you think a loss is inevitable, you're wasting time on this forum that could be spent building a bomb shelter.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There are those that argue that Romney lost the general election due to his mormon faith. Supposedly republicans stayed home because they wouldn't vote for a mormon.

Yeah, kind of funny

neverTrump (not the hashtag, just convenient shorthand for those varied groups, in toto, who don't support DJT) says that if Trump loses an election thought to be winnable, it's the fault of the Trump supporters who selected him in the primary over 'better' candidates - even though they support non-party candidates or urge just not voting on principle

After making very certain a popular alternative choice is silenced at the 2012 convention (Ron Paul), the party's choice (Romney) loses an election thought to be winnable.
    Who do many of these same people blame (SPOILER: Not themselves) - people who would not vote for the candidate (esp. Tea Party) and those who stayed home and would not vote on principle

Hmmm. Seems like there should be be some sort of pattern here

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    More...

Footage from 1992 shows Donald Trump greeting a young girl, saying he will date her in 10 years - CBS News

Probably just being nice, I'm guessing... but at this point, the media is ready to pull everything out.

On the surface, there's nothing wrong with this comment on it's own. Only when sandwiched between a bunch of similar stories.

Everyone knows Trump likes women a bit younger than himself, like his wife.

He jokes about himself that way all the time. Like when referring to his daughter. Yeah, it's meant to be part complement part poking fun at himself.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Everyone knows Trump likes women a bit younger than himself, like his wife.

He jokes about himself that way all the time. Like when referring to his daughter. Yeah, it's meant to be part complement part poking fun at himself.

Mick Jagger was once asked in an interview, "Why do you date supermodels?" He replied with "Because I can."

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

I seem to be getting that you are making sure(and the worse is to come) is fresh in the voters minds.Honestly you would Love​ to see him pull it off?That is doubtful.Remember your own words"it is 100% not possible." Minds are already made up,but you can keep trying.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I seem to be getting that you are making sure(and the worse is to come) is fresh in the voters minds.Honestly you would Love​ to see him pull it off?That is doubtful.Remember your own words"it is 100% not possible." Minds are already made up,but you can keep trying.

... I didn't peg you for one of those types.

No, I'm just sharing the news. I'm also a realist.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom