The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You did see the emails back and forth between the media and the demoncrats aligning their attacks right?
    Yes.

To borrow Bug's point, sharing of information with a few reporters/anchors does not a conspiracy make. Brazile was/is a high ranking member of the Dem establishment. She did not reach that point by being neutral.

And, at the risk of raising the pot/kettle issue, conservative outlets do the same thing. Coordination does not a conspiracy make.

I have no issue if someone wants to believe that both right- and left-wing conspiracies exist, or neither. But, there really isn't room to believe in one and not the other without the presence of confirmation bias.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It is probably worth re-stating that I don't believe in a vast left wing conspiracy. I believe liberal elites like to make money by leveraging controversy to make eyeballs watch shows to watch ads.

Trump indulged them.

Had he had the discipline that many of those early articles suggested, he would be ahead IMHO.

The type of conspiracy I do believe in is the Republican discord reaffirms the predisposed notions of a left leaning press

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Why do the debate moderators come down pretty much exclusively on the right side of the aisle candidates?

George Bush in the media was satan incarnate and the fawning coverage of obama over the last 8 years with his **** not stinking by the same media?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The type of conspiracy I do believe in is the Republican discord reaffirms the predisposed notions of a left leaning press

Predisposition does not mean conspiracy either.

Why do the debate moderators come down pretty much exclusively on the right side of the aisle candidates?
    What "candidates"? There's only 1 Republican nominee at this point.

Trump sucks in debates because he doesn't know how to do them. The moderators were moderating as if it were a normal debate. He was confused like an unfrozen cave man lawyer, but without the charm.

Or are we going to bash Megyn Kelly again? I mean, I'm cool with that as long as there are pics.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Predisposition does not mean conspiracy either.

What "candidates"? There's only 1 Republican nominee at this point.

Trump sucks in debates because he doesn't know how to do them. The moderators were moderating as if it were a normal debate. He was confused like an unfrozen cave man lawyer, but without the charm.

Or are we going to bash Megyn Kelly again? I mean, I'm cool with that as long as there are pics.

Romney. Or do you think candy crowley did a "good job"?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/17/cnns-crowley-first-plays-umpire-then-joins-team-obama.html

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2012/10/17/crowley-interrupts-28-times-romney/

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Had to skip several pictures of bickering.

One question, If DJT was treating all of these women badly, why didn't any try to get money out of him? Maybe none of them realized he had money.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So we face a 25% weapon tax, ammo tax, jail time for not having safe and secure storage.
    Then we have the "fairness tax" which will have a much lower threshold than you think.

Great time to be an American!

So GWB was the last GOP President wow!

I am going learn Spanish that will give me an edge in the future.

I am still offering boat trips on the Ohio river where you will lose all of you weapons.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So first they ignore Trump. That doesn't work.
    Then they laugh at Trump. That doesn't work.
    Then they attack Trump and try to assassinate his character. That doesn't work.
    Then they turn the whole of the media against Trump. Still doesn't work.
    Then they fabricate rape and abuse cases 29 days from election day(And stupidly have internal emails leak proving it's all a fraud), while he's running against someone who married a known rapist.(Who our first lady even called out in 2008) Starts working but isn't hitting hard enough.

What's left for them to do? Are they going to do to him what they did to Scalia?

If he keeps giving speeches like this, I'll be shocked if they don't.

[video=youtube;ZFQcZMGe4p0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQcZMGe4p0[/video]

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    So first they ignore Trump. That doesn't work.
    Then they laugh at Trump. That doesn't work.
    Then they attack Trump and try to assassinate his character. That doesn't work.

Trump doesn't need anyone to attack his character; he does that all by himself. He's ther eason that the Hillary Wikileaks are going unnoticed.

The women? Someone may be lying. When there are 1 or 2, it can be a setup or someone starving for negative attention. Whenver there are this many, it always turns out to be real. And it's not even questionable when Trump has exercised the kind of behavior that reinforces the belief.

They don't speak up right away for the same reason that Clinton's victims didn't. They know they'll be dismissed and they can be outspent and threatened. You are dismissing them now.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What the ****... this isn't funny, this is dangerous and stupid

From a Boston Globe article that is a 100% paywall, covered elsewhere

Trump telling his supporters to go to the polls and watch anyone who doesn't look like them, and they are willing and ready to do just that.

Cu0aJfkWIAAYYib.jpg:large

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So we face a 25% weapon tax, ammo tax, jail time for not having safe and secure storage.
    Then we have the "fairness tax" which will have a much lower threshold than you think.

Great time to be an American!

So GWB was the last GOP President wow!

I am going learn [STRIKE]Spanish[/STRIKE] Mandarin, that will give me an edge in the future.

I am still offering boat trips on the Ohio river where you will lose all of you weapons.

Fixy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom